Why Arcane Reborn is bad

Yes it is better than the npcs that don’t even function

That won’t be an issue in AO probably

1 Like

what the fuck kind of internet you using? arcane reborn npcs are 100x smarter than wom npcs and yes they do function.

Arcane reborn NPCs run at you constantly and against walls like an idiot, but it seems to be more effective than the much more intelligent style WoM NPCs use.

So, what’s really smarter, AR NPCs or WoM NPCs?

as npcs best dont test

ar npcs, wom npcs wait around 7 seconds in-between attacks and just stand there like a deer in headlights

Except a deer in headlights has more than 0 braincells :pensive:

true :pensive:

Even a deer in headlights has a chance to move away from the car :pensive:

wom npc: ok brb i have to get some water

World of Magic NPCs couldn’t attack the ground if they tried :pensive:

true

WoM npcs functioning??? Impossible, most of the npcs I face don’t move or attack in WoM

Never had that problem in D3

Sounds like arcane adventures to me.

Weren’t the old days of roblox great?

I am not going to reply to you. Stop talking to me.

Mald

Here’s what I mean by “don’t function:”
It’s legit impossible to fight them at close range. I’ve never seen anyone even attempt to have a close quarters encounter with one. The only decent way to defeat one is to stand way out of its aggro range and attack it, never allowing it to reach you. This makes every melee NPC in the game into a glorified punching bag.
Meanwhile, in WoM, I don’t find myself abusing the aggro system in order to win without even fighting.

what? no its not. Its just harder.

It’s more effective at killing the player but it’s actually too effective. There is nothing you can do to escape from them or fight them at ckose ranges.