Why Arcane Reborn is bad

Ok, so it’s way harder and doesn’t offer any rewards or anything. Therefore, there’s no reason to do it. My point still stands.

grandnec just baiting at this point, just ignore ’em

alright

no im not lol. I am dead serious.

I thought you were done replying to him tho?

I was more talking to awesomeOS there.

Also, to be clear, I dont think WoM has good NPCs, I just think AR’s NPCs are awful beyond belief.

still better than woms, if you genuinely struggle with melee npcs then there may be a little issue, perhaps relating to skill :thinking:

I don’t struggle because I walk 200 studs away, spam q, and win.

then what is your issue with them? that they’re too hard at close range and there is no point in fighting them close range? THATS THE POINT.

Hard cap, you literally undermined all of humankind’s technological evolution by saying

“You should be rewarded more for fighting close range against an enemy who’s entire abilities are close range”

Literally all war inventions of mankind were created to not end up fighting someone close range

It started with spears, recurve bows, cannons, guns, nuclear weapons, bio weapons, drones, etc.

Before you make an argument on how it’s about it game design, realize that you can very easily use grabs and self exploding moves close range on a close range npc, it’s just less rewarding because it’s Stupid.

You wouldn’t run straight into a guy with a knife when your weapon is a gun, you’d shoot him

ok well i think the forums want me to shut up

Yes. My issue is that the most effective strategy against them straight up doesn’t let them attack, and playing risky is pointless. If the developers intended for that, they must be the worst game developers ever.

bruh stop trolling, they have little to no reward anyways and even at close range you can just use grabs, what more reward do you think you need? 1 extra lamina?

I said I’m done talking to you.

That is the best strategy against any npc in absolutely any game on the planet

Obvious bait, idk why I’m still talking.

Yet you talked to me

do you think you should get more reward from fighting them stupidly? this is like saying you should get a higher chance at prometheus armor because you tanked all his hits.

I think you should be encouraged to play in a way that is fun. (Very basic game design principle)

the fun should be its own reward, thats the entire point of video games