Why Arcane Reborn is bad

why am i even responding this is bait im leaving

Iā€™m still in awe that you donā€™t mention enchantments, PvP, fighting styles, dungeons, legendary weapons, infamy, balance, update frequency, or any valid complaints, and the majority of the thread focuses on ā€œnpc badā€ (which doesnā€™t matter after 2-3 hours of playtime)

But losing is not fun. When you actually make use of the gameā€™s mechanics, you shouldnā€™t be punished for it.

yeah im not saying ar is perfect or anything, i just enjoy it more than wom because it has more content.

I only play the story section, not any of that postgame dogshit that does nothing but waste your time and leave you feeling unfulfilled.

Wow, such a fruitful and productive conversation.

2 Likes

but the story is fulfilling for you

kek

level stop replying already Iā€™ve made it clear that Iā€™m not interested in whatever it is you have to say

true but im bored so idc if its a waste of time

rent-free

yes. It has cool bosses, and a big variety of content in a short amount of time. I like it.

Heā€™ll only stop replying if you stop replying :man_shrugging:

1 Like

whatever. heā€™s blocked now

You mention me so much for someone who doesnā€™t want to talk

there is only a total of 5 npcs that are a challenge at level 300
amon
tutenrah
prometheus
rupin
and khnum (pyramids first boss), so ā€œnpcs badā€ doesnt really matter

NPCs bad, Bob Ross winninā€™

But it matters during the story which is the only good part

disagree with my argument??? blocked!!!

3 Likes

ah yes, during the story, when the only melee npcs u have to fight are from ramses temple, i admit that those are super annoying due to low hp but dude they arent hard just use grabs if u wanna go close range.

No, Iā€™m not blocking you or awesomeOS, you two are fine. Level is just super negative, needlessly personally attacks people all the time, and gets into arguments for the sake of getting into arguments.