Why are bans from the Anti-Cheat/System permanent?

The only reason why so many more people are getting clips is because more people are farming both guys intentionally and people can replicate it more easily

Chest exploits have more than double the number of bans compared to levelling too fast. Hundreds of clips proving level bans can sometimes be false positives, not a single clip proving chest exploits can sometimes be false positives. You see where we’re coming from, right? If any proof does pop up then yea you’ll almost definitely be unbanned

2 Likes

Not sure, if you could find that post I’d double check

1 Like

Like the only proof Ihad after the ban was the lag from a medal clip. And I honestly don’t know the real
reason or how I got banned for chest exploiting, because the only reason I could think of was lag because I was lagging REAL hard to the point my boat was floating onto land kind of lag. And I highly doubt I would get any proof in the future since I don’t know how to replicate it. I had installed medal after I got banned since I was told to use it to
get evidence in the future if I get banned again for the same reason

It do suck but if you were falsely banned then just hang tight, evidence will eventually appear of it being a false positive. Unless you lying (not saying you are) in which case evidence is unlikely to appear. Not much else we can do about it rn

Like one of the reasons I want to get unbanned is because I had played over 100 hours before I got false banned after release and had a full set of sunken armor with extra pieces, full calvus set. And I know I could just farm for them again, it’s just I spent so much time on grinding and playing AO to just give all that time up.

I think I’ve been banned for over 3 weeks now, and still not having any solutions on how I can get my account unbanned with the lack of evidence, I just feel like having to deal with a perma ban is too much power for a automated system to have, when a human moderator can verify if they have violated the rules of the game. I just wish I am able to play on my main account before the next big’sh update.

Bans being permanent and ACROSS ALL GAMES is extraordinarily obnoxious and idiotic. With all the false banning going on the real exploiters are going to make an alt account and exploit again regardless of how long the ban is while the false banned people will actually wait and have hope to play the game again.

3 Likes

Well I have been waiting for over three weeks knowing full well I wont get unbanned since It’s a perma ban by the anti-cheat even though I know myself I did nothing wrong. And after this discussion went cold for a few days I tried to revive it bringing it back to the recommendations to get more people to see the issue.

Just switch to the dark side and use a unban exploit to transfer all ur items. (Joke don’t ban me)

The thing is I don’t want to resort actually exploiting to actually have a legitimate reason to be banned permanently for.

And anyways I did spend robux on the game since I love using vanity.

Bros acting like the anticheat does shit to stop actual exploiters

1 Like

tbh the anticheat should leave you with information on “Anticheat detected <exploit>, action was carried out”

yeah because exploiters found a way to circumvent the anticheat post-ban from what i have heard

1 Like

I’ve seen a video that exploiters found an “unban script” but I’m not willing to use exploits to solve my problem

yeah like we are saying the Anti-Cheat is BAD, it false permbans and exploiters can just flat out ignore being banned

2 Likes

Exploiters have the option to just make basically infinite alt accounts to ban evade

all I can say is download medal

I’ve been false banned too, but the thing you got banned for isn’t really replicable(I mean someone can try to get an insane amount of lag and open chests like you did but it’s not that easy)

:skull:

I had downloaded medal after I had gotten banned to make sure I either get evidence on how I got banned or to record my alt getting false banned if it were to happen.