Why are bans from the Anti-Cheat/System permanent?

You should have gotten it earlier…

If you want to stay 100% safe make sure to always record each time you join a game.

That got reported ages ago I’d be shocked if it still works

Well before I git banned I had no idea you could get false banned just like that and can’t just unbanned for a faulty anti-cheat.

He deserves to be banned permanently across all of vetexes game with inability to appeal without hard evidence because he didn’t have medal and the anti cheat was overlooked by vetex :100::100::100::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::saluting_face::saluting_face::saluting_face::clap:

3 Likes

I did play arcane adventures 6 years ago, though It does look like you’re not being serious at all.

1 Like

Not going to lie stuff like this just scares me away from playing the game. Just the idea that one bad moment- one bad ping spike and all my hundreds of hours go away forever. My clan, my items, all deleted for good? Yeah, that’s just too scary.

3 Likes

I actually had over 100 hours played after the release of the game which was like a week of playing, having seasonals and full sunken set with an extra legging and helmet but no sunken sword.

My mate was banned in a similar manner just yesterday while I was online with him, whilst in the middle of a cargo run trying to level up his second save slot. He was banned after picking up a crate whilst experiencing latency issues, his player model glitched into the floor of the ship and started jittering before he was kicked. He filed an appeal but due to lack of evidence on our part it was denied, at the time neither of us thought it necessary to use recording software.

Just hoping some evidence appears sometime later down the line so he can get his account back.

I hope your friend gets unbanned, I’ve been banned for at least over a month now and I’ve just stopped playing AO now since I can’t play on my main roblox account since I only play on it mainly.

roblox anticheat systems notorious for being mildly effective with the most unforgiving punishments implemented. with an anticheat that is never guaranteed to 100% work you’d think twice before permanently banning folks lol

What’s his username? I’ll manually check

Just going to try to keep my topic from being closed/deleted (I think). But still banned, probably a perm ban, plus hard video proof would be impossible to obtain unless I could time travel and install a clipping software.

Still banned

Release this man already :sob:

Hope u get unbanned

messed up

unban my bro he doesnt deserve this :rage: :rage:

He won’t get unbanned because exploiting chest isn’t a false positive, no one ever got false banned over it, yeah sure like 5 people got banned since release for false positives like sealed or cargos, etc. But no one has ever bean false banned by the chest anti-cheat.

Go make an alt or something, you can cry all you want we aren’t unbanning exploiters, in the 5 ish months you were complaining you could’ve made an alt and get everything back and more, and kept it this time by not exploiting, yet you chose to adamantly complain time and time again saying you were false banned when you were not