Why are bans from the Anti-Cheat/System permanent?

should really be closing all those topics about exploiters saying they didn’t exploit.

Not everyone has that amount of time, although yeah better to work on it that cry about it. Either way, anti-cheat shouldn’t fucking permaban. Everytime I play, as a regular player, I’m scared to run into some glitch that’ll get me banned.

2 Likes

and my (budget) laptop
has lag issues allready
I cant download medal or anything else that has even a slight bit of weight to it

But nooooo, it’s your fault for not having evidence if something happens, whoops! Better luck next alt account.

If I were cheating I would’ve made an alt account to cheat on, but I’ve been playing roblox for over 8 years now without cheating. Plus I don’t record myself playing since I don’t post on social media or fill up all my memory with videos.

It’s almost like we’ve gotten over hundreds of appeals and none of them have provided a single shred of evidence and say the same thing then claim to be falsely banned despite this never happening to confirmed legit players :open_mouth:

1 Like

We have methods to see if someone exploited or not even without proof when it come to anti-cheat, if you were false banned by the anti-cheat we would know even if you didn’t have proof, you have 0 reasons to worry about being false banned, although having proof does make things go more smoothly

so it shows stuff like player position, their ping, and stuff?

1. playing roblox for 8 years doesn’t mean anything. you can look at skidnik whos been on roblox for a decade and exploits on his main account and hes known for exploiting. it doesn’t matter.

2. it doesn’t matter if you don’t post on social media, clipping software CLIPS the last 5 MINUTES of gameplay, so you don’t record 24/7 and you also don’t fill up all your memory with videos. quit making excuses and be better about it next time.

Blud cant read a literal game mod’s full response and focused on the one thing he can complain about

This is some cheap shit to just attack me and not contribute anything. I never criticized the mod, only the game decision. And with what the mod added, which I hadn’t had a chance to reply to because I’m not online 24/7, my view is swayed more in their direction. Thanks for asking what I thought of that though, really appreciate your reply ; )

why is this thread still going :sob:

clearly this is a productive discussion that’s going to reach a satisfying conclusion.

I just dont like being told I cant read :frcryin:

Overall good thread though I think it has 7/10 potential rating

Man this aint twitter for me to do “cheap shit” to attack you :sob:

Only stated the obvious considering you literally complained about what the mod has already said. Let me rephrase it for you, anticheat aint buggy as hell that could get anyone playing normally have a high chance of getting false banned so you really dont have to worry about anticheat false permabanning and it doesnt need to be changed but aight

Do note these replies were made next to each other:

In other words, you cant read properly ong but im not saying that’s bad, not improving is what’s bad

Finally posted, is it just me or is the forums slow rn

Yeah feels like it

Idk what you mean by this because I…don’t know you? Idk how I’m supposed to improve in 1 day anyway, this isn’t a crappy tv show where things change on 2 seconds. Either way, idk what you mean by this if you could elaborate in dms or whatever that would be cool (since we should probably stop talking about this here after this)

That isnt my problem with the anti-cheat. When I say im scared of anti-cheat it isnt that im afraid anything will trigger it. Im afraid something, a year, a month, a decade from now, could trigger it and permaban. My point is that it shouldn’t permaban. Why? Because it usually only punishes those who play fairly, an exploiter likely wont care as much as someone who really works for everything they want.

Im just one of those people who worries about stuff like that. But yeah what you say here is true. However, I think its alright to have different opinions on anticheat being able to permaban. I personally havent changed my idea, however like I said earlier I am not too worried about it anymore because of the mods reply to me. It clarified things a bit more for me.

Am I missing something? Yeah, they are next to each other. They give information, I read that all already and posted my first reply based on what I read.

Ew twitter. Either way I stand by it that what you said was dumb. The reply you sent now is a lot better because it actually discusses stuff instead of just kinda insulting me.

Anyways yeah im done. I said what I wanted to say, I’m sure you said what you wanted to say. I think this is a good place to end it and go back to being friendly because I feel gross discussing like this ngl. I dont like acting like this with people I dont dislike yknow. If anyone bothered to read this, dont be like me