Why are OCs always edgy?

edgy OC bingo who wanna play

What makes an edgy character bad? Characters like Berserk is edgy yet not at all bad.

beserk is edgy done right

most edgy characters are uhh kinda cringe tho

anyways the first trait: “wearing all black”

second trait of edge: ultra depressed
third trait: super cool darkness powers

fourth trait: close friend or relatives died tragically

fr though

one of my wom characters wears all black just because it looks good and unfortunately it probably looks edgy :skull:

moment when people try to avoid “cliché” so hard they accidentally make a new cliché:

Why are ocs always edgy like can’t we just get a character that’s normal for once?

AI generated Theos Chad:

1 Like

fifth trait: nihilistic af

oh right, can’t forget long hair that if they probably didn’t spend every moment combing would make mine look like a fucking trust fund kid’s level of well kept hair in comparison that’s also always black hair.

and of course there is a 60% chance for the hair to go over one of the eyes

My “main” OC (The first one I created) has dead parents (Just died to sickness, nothing major) when he was 15, which led him to awaken his first mind, which is a pretty basic troupe, but honestly I love simple troupes. Hero always beats Bad guy, Opposites Attract, happy endings, etc. He’s also a pretty caring and chill dude, which obviously isn’t that edgy now that I think about it

Strangely none of my other OCs have dead parents

Wearing all black
Dead parents
Starts story as loner
Mercenary/violent job as trade
likes violence(not always)

yep, thats the edge

also dark sword can’t forget

normally heroes want to be heroes for a reason.

maybe their parents dying sparked an interesting in saving people.

some heroes that have all their parents still alive are just heroes because their just crazy or they simply want to help people.

My explosion file’s lore is that he awakened his first mind after a fight, then he started a mutiny, and ran away from his home. Then in the war seas he kills people for some justified reasons and yet the Grand Navy puts a bounty on him.

Yeah it’s edgy as fuck :skull:

I wear all black irl simply because I don’t have any fashion sense so why trying. Just go with the most bland color.

I wear what my pfp wears minus the scarf because I don’t have one :cry: