Why are people complaining about the update recently released?

F :pensive:

ā€¦Fair. Youā€™ve got me there (not that a dev team would solve anything).

We both agree that the game just needs to be smoothed and ironed tho. Itā€™s like a really rough diamond that pricks you when you try to pick it up.

2 Likes

Uh, howā€¦?

Anyways, theres also another weird glitch iā€™ve found

Sometimes, sealed chests will simply completely bug out, deleting the chest and softlocking you until you reset your character.

Any and all items that are too high level for most alt banks are straight up deleted. You might want to check your own alts or low level characters.

Eh fixing actual things that matter is just not his style. Yā€™all donā€™t get it.

The problem I have is that the update felt like it was rushed out and Iā€™d prefer Vetex to take his time to add meaningful content. Adding half of something at a time (highly depends on the type of content) can kill the hype and interest in something new.

• Diving points shouldā€™ve waited until there was some proper loot to get or at least something like a puzzle where we need to find artifacts in diving spots over the long term etc.

• potions are alright with adding them slowly although it would be cooler and have more hype if more potion options are added in one go

• I disagree with making sharks resistant against everything except shark hunting equipment and instead just make shark hunting equipment better rather of making everything worse

• Also the fps and server issues which obviously are being worked on but still itā€™s pretty bad the game runs really poorly and I know this something on roblox side as well

Anyways this is an early access so all this is to be expected and bugs, balancing issues and criticism is to be expected.

1 Like

I donā€™t really have many complaints, the complaints I did have were already fixed in the next patch anyways.

I donā€™t have complaints because I donā€™t care about hunting sharks
I came for the stat reset and eggs and got the stat reset and eggs, 10/10

1 Like

For combat. Itā€™s a 5/10

Yay! mages got nerfed!
Where are the aura working like itā€™s supposed to?
Where is the remove bleeding synergy?
Where are the lag optimizations?
Cmon Vetexā€¦.

2 Likes

This ā€œfeatureā€ shouldnt even be a thing to begin with. It fixes absolutely nothing nor does it help the game in any way shape or form. So even with a warning this still would have been a dumb idea

1 Like

Nah thats wild :skull:

Yeah that shit is ridiculous, imagine all the people who lost half their entire inventory because they didnā€™t level up their accounts after the level reset

All of this wouldā€™ve been solved if vetex released the Easter update on Easter and then took extra time to release the rest of it

2 Likes

I mean technically the mod isnā€™t allowed to do it until he asks vetex

Im not blaming the mods

I havenā€™t even played it yet and I know itā€™s not gonna be good

Get off your copium and accept the game is mid in its current state

roblox moment :fr:

also you know something is bad when every 1 in 2 comments has a :skull: emoji

1 Like

If you look at my old comments from end of last year I was one of the few people saying that the game wouldnā€™t drop in December or January and that vetex should take his time. that being said idk where tf u got the idea I ever wanted vetex to rush updates. The underwater update is just underwhelming thatā€™s all there is to it. Thereā€™s nothing from diving that you canā€™t get normally and the sharks are way to oppressive.

To be fair YouTubers gassed this update up to be more than it was so people had unrealistic expectations. But I have faith that the next update will be better received.

1 Like

Nah, waste of money. Why do that when this topic exists?

Vet also said that he wants balance changes to be community driven