Why did morden not just kill calvus with the **death** curse? is he stupid?

why didn’t morden just kill calvus too with his curse? I mean it’s literally the death curse he could have oneshot julian and then helped us

2 Likes

b-b-but he’s funny cook man :cry:

1 Like

To be fair Morden’s only had his curse for a few weeks/couple months while Julian’s likely trained with his for much longer

Iris had a lost magic but still lost to someone with a base magic/abilities cause we were just stronger than her

the mc only begins subconsciously using magic for those after awakening

Erm ackshually it’s like 0.3

Does the death curse work that way? Or does it slowly sap the opponents life away attack by attack until their life is gone and they die

we aren’t even stronger we have like half her health at that point in the story

we’re just COOLER and therefore BETTER

1 Like

according to the webcomic it seems like death magic give its targets really bad withering, tho advanded user ( which Morden is not ) can just straight up one-shotting their target by hitting in the right place

That must be really hard to do

probably a headshot or a beam to the chest, the intense withering will finish the job

Yeah but I’d imagine an attack like that would take a while to charge. And it might not work on some people more powerful than the user

Because he didn’t?
Look at the cutscene again, he stops to build up glass, we start running and he rams us

I feel like people really underestimate just how horribly painful getting hit by a really spikey ball of glass would be (obama crashing into us)

1 Like

as someone who’s broken a door window once i can attest that glass hurts

“that guy up there”

Is death curse/magic gives insanity? That could explain how Morden defeated (or not) Julius.

0.172 :nerd_face:

1 Like

People are forgetting about aura, i know its probably a big stretch but it said that everyone can learn to passively use aura WHICH IS basicly their way of using magic

to its user? maybe, probably, if they are not experienced

to the targets? dont think so, just intense withering