Why do guns have so few planned skills? šŸ˜­

FlintlockSkills
DualFlintlockSkills
MusketSkills

I get that itā€™s hard to think of ideas for something as simple as a gun, but come on, another 2 skills for each gun type isnā€™t impossible. I have at least 6 ideas for skills that could fill up those empty spaces on each gun type, itā€™s very doable. (Not going to share my ideas because that would fall into suggestion territory and Iā€™m not a filthy rule-breaker :nauseated_face:)

I really hope that this is just a placeholder and there will be more skill for these weapons eventually.

1 Like

Justice for gun users!

Look at this poor man, he badly wants more skills!
SimonPerseus4
See those tired, betrayed eyes? Thatā€™s what happens when you donā€™t get your full 5 skill package.

2 Likes

guns main ability is their m1.

Have you considered that none of them are a high enough quality to get the rest?

1 Like

but the third skills are ultsā€¦

Yes, but the thing is that the 3rd skills are listed as Ultimate Arts. The ult is always the final skill for that weapon type, without exception.

true. Forgot how most iron items only have 3 skills max.

what if this is the exception?

Thatā€™s fair, but they still arenā€™t a high quality weapon like the boss weapons which have everything (sunken too).

1 Like

I meannn, it could be, but that would be a weird exception. ā€œGunnerā€™s Agility,ā€ ā€œSleight of Hand,ā€ ā€œPistol Trick,ā€ do these really sound like ultimate attacks? Look at other weapon types, they have stuff like ā€œSeismic Riftā€ and ā€œPython Surge.ā€ The gun ults sound like basic attacks, it feels more like they have ā€œUltimate Artā€ slapped on them because there were no other options.

dunno. we just gotta wait to see if there are any changes.

m1s and vetex couldnā€™t think of anything

its just a placeholder, all other skills are planned but at the time we couldnā€™t think of enough ideas for guns. by the time 4th and 5th weapon skills are added we will have ideas anyway

8 Likes

Can you consistently hit gun m1s compared to piercing shot/rapid fire

I donā€™t use guns except on my conjurer because I canā€™t land hits.

thereā€™s only so many ways you can pull a trigger.

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.