Why do people hate doge nation and suncry so much?

Dim isnt a doge member, who is felix?

Guy who shits on Doge King

(for being brazillian)

1 Like

i love doge nation

1 Like

That is not the correct answer.

welcome back

youre wrong

man i wasn’t even invited :skull:

He TRIED to ip grab me a year ago cause i destroyed the entire guild and left with all the good members, but as I said this was a year ago and he already apologized for it and acknowledged that an apology doesnt justify what he did

Also most people in the guild arent toxic just some, like a lot of guilds out there (also im only toxic to those who i dislike or do/say things i like)

Basically the only reason people hate is just hivemind, when asking people why they hate dn people only list things from 1-2 years ago and they cant let go of old ass wom beef

6 Likes

long story short, both guilds shit on other guilds therefore everyone in other guilds (75% of the guild players) hate those 2 guilds since they keep farming them. So suncry is hated cuz they rked everyone and they good and doge is hated cuz they better :ez:

3 Likes

Suncry because they are pretty egotistical and are too prideful (in a bad-ish way) and Doge nation from what I know they are toxic

suncry promotes peace yes

Okay

“suncry promotes peace, harmony and friendship”
proceeds to gank anything that moves 10 seconds into the guild update

3 Likes

infamy is infamy :shrug:

im really not mad about it, only an idiot would rage over dying in lego magic game
(before you pull out some old stupid post i made just know that i admit i used to be an idiot)
but suncry really doesnt deserve hate, i never die to them unless im in a guild and people still cant comprehend the fact that being in guild = you get attacked

Infamy will be made in a different way

Fighting cant happen if there is no one to fight

in ao all the bad guilds will try to capture islands in small servers

1 Like

Are we counting doge nation in this?