Why do people have such a negative opinion on Suncry?

Ooga Booga Popular Thing Bad

When I first joined the guild update I tried to stop guilds who RKed

And then realized it was the only way to get infamy…

:fire: People can’t handle how litty Suncry is :fire: :chart_with_upwards_trend: :money_with_wings: :rocket: :new_moon:
:sunny: Rank 1 Day 1 :sunglasses:

4 Likes

Steps to gaining temporary immunity:

Step 1 - Make friends through their discord server
Step 2 - Make them believe your decent at PvP
Step 3 - Get gud

True story tbh

hasn’t it been a year since Guild Update
a year of people being bad
ez

people clowning on suncry but suncry are just better :fire: :clown_face:

:poison_magic_var1: :clown_face:

:poison_magic_var1: :clown_face:
Elite

hellsing-book
opening a book of why everybody hates suncry

imgflip.com
imgflip.com

“i wanted to be the good guy but the world didnt let me”
-edgelord-

Truly the saddest moment in history… :pensive:

Did you just now get Seasoned Writer or am I just stupid?

A few days ago

Damn congrats though. Looks like I’m blind

clearly you lack a sense of humor, you’ve spent it all on nolifing wom pvp

Alright well I’ll give you a full answer on why/how I see people hate suncry (as far as I know this could easily be all jumbled info cuz of how long ago it was, i dont have picture perfect memory so bear with me). Basically, a ton of random people were recruited into suncry. Due to this, suncry members weren’t really “monitored” (for lack of a better word/lack of the energy for me to find any better words). This caused most of them to “represent” the guild as usually toxic and immature, due to the fact they didnt really care about their guilds image. A lot of the time, it was seen as a lazy guild only made to get on top of the leader board or to be famous or whatnot (I mean, it worked, but for how long when AO releases really). I get why they would say that, I myself dont really respect (or like) suncry but the amount of absolute horny rage i had for them in the past has definitely settled down. People seeing a giant guild of randoms who were able to join with the click of a button shit talk other guilds and think theirs was the best because it was the biggest really doesnt give your guild a reputation of being “positive”, especially when the leaders dont care about their rep either. Most of the leaders of suncry I “talked” (argued) to werent really good representations of the guild either. Well, i’d mostly say werent positive representations. I dont really remember any of the guild leaders for suncry (besides jason. you know exactly why.), but a lot of the time they were either assholes, didnt really know what they were doing or just argued a ton for small reasons (I had a bit of fun messing with em for no reason. Didnt turn out well for my rep either). I could make a backhanded compliment by saying “but if we’re talking how accurately they represented their guild they were perfect examples.”, showing that they proved their guild was full of immature people, but I really don’t want to be a douche about conflict I had with a guild a year ago and i’m HOPING they changed. Another reason was that they suspected the guild leader was just the original banned suncry leader, just using an alt instead. idk how true this is, but its not impossible. The last reason was probably the most recent incident. You know… the jason incident. After people found out jason was doing…suspicious… things with a minor while he was almost turning 18, people basically lost their shit. Yeah, not a good image for suncry to say the least. Tons of people made “haha suncry p*****es joke” which was obviously terrible for the guild and whatnot. In the end, thats all I really gotta say. Sorry for making it look like a leftist extremist meme

1 Like

trading strong vastria dm me

1 Like

I wonder why

if you’re winning then people shit on you that’s just how it works

1 Like