Why does everyone hate suncry?

good show tho. dont judge til you try it

1 Like

I can count the actual toxic members on one hand, of which they aren’t allowed to speak on the fourms under suncry :skull:

which would be fine if not for the fact that the toxic people you can count by hand also happen to be the same as the active people you can count by hand
(including the owner)

I think the very fact they can’t speak under suncry is not helping your case :skull:

Unfortunate, I mean I probably could’ve prevented the attacking of your guild if I was in the CC discord, I personally think what you’re doing is quite swell and could probably make top 10 with great effort.

It’s always funny to do a bit of trolling

why with bronies tho :thinking:

did bluemin get on ur bad side or something?

i am not overly upset about you guys crashing events. it’s an inconvenience at best. it’s pvp training if anything i guess. but if you actually just wanted to pvp with another clan the best thing you could probably do is normal community interaction, try scheduling something.

why do you keep insisting on this topic
just let it go

Nah old people who watch my little pony are usually weird asf, vex isn’t like that but it’s still funny :new_moon:

Still weird that you reported it though icl, weird that people got banned too

okay sorry lol

I didn’t go out of my way to report you guys. I was just doing what the mod asked me to do. said they wanted to ‘crack down’ on that type of behavior.
Probably for the best, I don’t think vetex is a big fan of that kind of toxicity within his community

Pretty much, people were laughing at you in vetcord because of your reaction

who is talos

(typicak like just entered the world of guilds 2 minutes ago please be nice guys)

Current suncry gm

I mean that should be no surprise, look what happened with rogue lineage :skull:

oh

the ringmaster of the circus

I still think that the mods should say that it isn’t allowed at all

(You best believe Im reporting anyone who hunts my warlords through servers :ghost: )

Just need that clarification

i mean they probably should list what exactly is against the rules yeah
cus to be honest even im not completely sure what part of it they didnt like
event crashing? chat spam? toxicity?
maybe a bit of everything. who knows.
regardless this post is stupid.

like ok bro

feels like everything these guys say is an attempt to start something

1 Like

So I can just log, and if the person joins me again (they’re getting reported!) :rage: