Why does everyone think light is garbage

they went a bit overboard with the strength of both,So Broly beats Goku and Vegeta (not fusion) alone but Frezzer holds on for 2 hours.

Frieza has survived getting cut in half, blasted into pieces and also the planet he’s on getting blown up

you think an hour or two of getting beaten will put him down?

Im going to tear off your flesh

and then what?

idk lmao

it always had interactions like other magics but limited

light gained synergy with crystal long time ago and doesn’t remove crystalize effect when hit

light’s dmg is average, fire has the same dmg and plasma is lower than light, the thing keeping them slightly above light is dot and the synergies it has.

with crystal it’s essentially on par with plasma and fire nearly and we’ll have to see if thats true or out shines it a bit.

i thought it has the lowest damage in the game wdym??

dang its absolute garbage because its outclassed
in that case LIGHTING FUCKING SUCKS BECAUSE SHADOW WATER WIND BETTER :rage: :rage: :rAGR

Lightning is outclassed by 3 elements which have been the holy trinity of magics since the game came out. On the other hand light is outclassed by at least 7 magics, in other words lightning is not bad, and light is a lot worse.

no light has .825 iirc like does fire and plasma has .775 or smth it’s been awhile since i last seen dmg count

wind is the best magic

massive AOE, insane damage and knockback + speed

7 out of the 20 something magics doesnt make it garbage

jesus plasma got nerfed hard, but with dot its still a lot higher than light

it was always .775 the thing that made plasma op like fire was dot lol

ontop of dmg not being calculated right at the time so it was a recipe for disaster which the meta followed of course

i used to deal a lot of damage with plasma, but now my damage is on par with light

yeah hence why it’s average, and u need more power for plasma than light and fire would

bruh mid af :-1:

dont forget about paper which pretty much deals the same damage as light for me and barely ever inflicts bleed

oh also plasma sucks even more when you consider what the meta magic that 86% of players are using (water), they can shift for a second and get rid of 45% of your damage

That was an understatement. Light magic is just downbad, I would say like a good 14 magics are better then light.