Why does strong oath still have more value than heavy woj?

frfrfrfr
i hope so lol

alright then, understandable but pretty annoying since the reason oathkeeper has high demand is because little timmy cant beat exiled and thinks rs is op :fr:

1 Like

I don’t think demand carries value that hard, all it does is put you in a good position. I have nuclear telling me powerful chest plate is worth a clean Ss because it’s part of one of the best sets in the game? Even tho clean Ss demand is WAAAYYYY higher. But then he says heavy woj is less than strong oath even tho heavy woj is one of the most useful items in the game?? Sounds contradicting @Nuclearman7

that’s just a trader trying to scam you.

No armor piece is ever going to be worth more than its matching weapon unless one or more of these are met:
1: Each armor piece is obnoxiously OP. (needs to be rebalanced)
2: The weapon is literal garbage. (needs to be rebalanced)
3: The person you’re trading with has no use for the weapon due to their stat build.
(3 only applies to specific people, obviously)
4: For some stupid reason, each armor piece is actually rarer than the weapon.

No Ik clean Ss> any powerful sunken armor due to demand, in just pointing out how contradicting nuclear is

ripoff value

Well yes you know but he still tried.

1 Like

Lol he doesn’t even have a powerful sunken chest.

why is this sunken value debate now? do us a favor and just make a damn thread for it.

He was just using it as an example in an attempt to display trader “inconsistency.”

Powerful chest, 1/8 for this good enchant compared to a clean ss. Its also part of the best set you can get whilst clean ss is basically useless in pvp whilst also being easier to get chance wise. Demand carries it a lot

Your other argument i countered in the other topic so Trading Accuracy Game (TAG) - #35 by Nuclearman7

No its not lmfao

Also all of your reasons are applied to this value in varying amounts

1. Powerful chest isnt obnoxiously OP but its pretty good and gonna be even better in ao (if its not outclassed)
  2. Ss is pretty garbo, only good for weapon mains which are ez kills
  3. This happened a decent amount
  4. Technically with enchants in mind it is

Now that the minimum level cap is 120 it’s probably going to be outclassed which is unfortunate, maybe not by much but it’s still outclassed :frpensive: (assuming it can only be upgraded to 100)

1 Like

Vetex might increase the level range for sunkens but we will have to see
But ye so far it looks like it will be outclassed. Prolly by either a new tier of sunkens or dark sea gear

Was the level cap confirmed?

Not confirmed yet but the minimum is 120 now
od

I would guess 150 or 200

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.