Why doesn't vetex remove poison magic as well?

I already addressed this directly above your comment, look through replies before addressing people’s claims.

Compared to other magics, 100%.

The only magics more intimidating than Poison are Ash, Magma, and maybe Shadow. Has dark clouds drowning out the daylight and sinister/infernal sound effects. Just fill up an entire city with one massive Poison cloud and it looks like chaos.

yuh I saw it after I posted and was too lazy to edit it

Poison isn’t intimidating because its just a terrible magic in general.

He was talking about the looks, not the stats.

Ah that. It’s not intimidating by the looks either tbh. Of course this is my opinion and personal bias because I already dislike poison

honestly ye Poisons only “intimidating” thing is the sound like it’s not scary or fearful just something you wouldn’t hear from all the other magics the clouds aren’t scary because more than half the time they don’t even do their dmg so you just run or jump out and continue the fight like nothing happened and for the big city cloud ig is “intimidating” too cause you gotta protect your FPS from going below 10 right

I know wood is natural but like, why does it even exist?

Ye wood is a pretty weird magic like you got lightning, fire based magics, wind and shadow then a block of wood it’s fine but it just doesn’t look as exciting compared to the other magics

1 Like

I just think it looks bad

By the wayy WHAT WILL HAPPEN TO THE PEOPLE WHO HAVE THESE MAGICS RN? did Vetex say something about that? Will everyone be able to change their magic?

Yes
Everyone will be able to change their magic if they ever player WoM before
And also

That necro bump doe

oml just let this post die

yes, Vetex said that they’d be able to change their magic.
yes, everyone

also stop necrobumping, this post was a shit post anyway

He’s new doe how does he know necrobumping is a bad thing

idk didn’t even look at the user
guess they must’ve found the topic through recommendeds

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.