Why don't PvEr's use Love Gels? (devolved into absolute chaos) (guys please stop there's 40+ edits) (what happened?)(<-- basically Fridge was being mean and so we told him to stop and he got meaner 😭) (Arcane Odyssey SUCKS!)(What the sigma?!)

Clan building will be the best update since darksea imo. Also this isn’t bait people are just reacting to it as if it is.

the bait is actually crazy

You act like im trying to get a rise out of people lol the pve community seemed to be unaware of there option they have to opt out of pvp so i let them know :shrug:

Okay, but they’re making valid points about their playstyle. To a PVE player, love gel is boardline useless, as its only application is having a chance of deterring ganks and hunt. It’s not difficult to run away from human NPCs, so there’s no real point in making it for that purpose. Nor can it be used on sharks (to my knowledge) or Atlanteans.

Basically, going through the deliberate effort to obtain the gel just isn’t worth it. It’s one an only application is in a rare situation, one where

A) The attacking player may strike too quickly for the PVE player to apply the gel.

B) The attacking player may have come prepared to negate the effect.

You can get them passively thoe like literally as your exploring. If you dont have pink apples or life remnant you just somehow suck at looting free stuff from islands T_T which is crazy imo but again not my problem your guys’s

its almost like love gels are practically useless since most pvpers that arent complete ass have something to counter it (love potions :astonished:)

average pvper bait lmao

Life remnant is pretty common especially if you do darksea runs. Do with this info whatever you please again your guy’s pvp issues are not mine. You guys dont have to take my advice it wont effect me.

well no shit if a pver you’re hunting has a love gel you’ll just chug a love potion and murk em

Dawg actually READ. As multiple people have stated, love gel can be negated and typically anyone who’s out hunting players is probably gonna come prepared. T4 and T5 love gels are too expensive to be a viable option.

They’re really not, but even if they are then that means pvpers that are hunting people will likely have them too and will be able to negate the effect of T4 and T5 love gels.

Mmm you can still by yourself enough time to get away. I think pve’rs should still keep it in their hot bar anyways. To either buy themselves time or to get away completly :person_shrugging:

Also i feel like the pve community complains the most cuz of their incompetence. They can’t loot islands properly let alone learn to defend themselves or atleast have fun trying. They just cry alot.

Don’t get me wrong its a nice thing to have, but for the reasons above its just typically not good enough to invest into. Plus if a hunter has a love potion in their hot bar then the amount of time bought is probably not gonna be enough to get much, if anything, done.

Not likely, its actually hard as a pvper to decide what u want in your hot bar cuz there are lots of useful potions to choose from. And well people hardly ever use love gels so theres not much reason to keep it in your hot bar.

But if love gels became commonly used, then they would and love gels become useless again. Of course thats provided that they don’t already and with 10 spaces in the hot bar its really not an issue to put a love potion in one slot especially if you’re on a hunt dude.

Id rather use bleed pots, gale pots for whirl pool, invisible 3, revealing, quality food for buffs, insanity gel, slow gel, corroding gel, than to have love pot on stand by imo. Alot of these pots i suggested a pve player would have no use for so yes technicaly pve players also have more backpack space than pvp players. Potions are more impactful in pvp rather pve.

Im done arguing about this you can lead a horse to a creek but you cant force it to drink water.

Good for you I guess? Not really every other pvp player is just not gonna be prepared for it like you.

Probably for the best you weren’t really doing a great job

Ehh, not really. My hotbar consists of four rods, a shovel, a food item, 3 weapons and a repair hammer cause it’s so incredibly annoying to have to switch from my backpack to my hotbar and vice versa repeatedly.

This is not neccassary. You only need 2 at the most being ensared and toughened rod after that your just wasting hot bar space.

This honestly just furthers my point on alot of pve players being slow T_T kinda funny ngl

Yeah my intention was to just bring awareness about it. Whether you guys decide to use it or not doesn’t effect me.

Well as explained before not really effective, so awareness isn’t really helpful

Maybe for you :man_shrugging: not everyone is an idiot that doesnt know how to loot properly T_T