Why everyone actually hates the balance team (theory)

I honestly believe the only reason people hate the balance team so much is that
A. they don’t understand WHY the changes are made.
B. their build got nerfed and they’re malding.
C. people just following the hate train and don’t actually have a good reason

Is there anyone that can disprove this theory

If you didn’t already know, there’s explanations for EVERY single change on the balance document.

achrono vs the forums battle #247 here we come

9 Likes

No, testers just don’t really test the game, all extremes of the builds aren’t tested either, even the testers THEMSELVES have asked for a reform on the balance/tester team and most of the real big problems (lag attacks, messed up systems and functions and even just game breaking bugs) just aren’t really accounted for unless it’s INCREDIBLY prominent, but even then they’ll just resurface cuz vetex codes like a 2015 high schooler who just found out HTML.

3 Likes

the balance team hate must keep going

5 Likes

gg guys he’s definitely c

i don’t fall under C because i do have a good reason (maintaining the agenda)

There is no malice behind SCD’s actions

honestly, kinda true

D. I don’t like being affected by changes aimed at a group I am not a part of (PVP sweats).

Guys, I get that dodge reflexes were way too good at avoiding stuff in duels, but I really liked using them to traverse Dark Sea islands😭

13 Likes

Why? From this moment I can just pick light for +0.3 speed, cuz terrain destruction won’t do a shit for me. And the saddest fact is that they have probably done that due to synergy, but fuck… not every class can do synergy and underwater fights are not that much common to nerf smth.

Give me explanation if you are so good at finding it.

I’m pretty certain that is most people, not a big fan of stuff getting nerfed due to the actions of the 1%

6 Likes

Womp womp, your opinion doesn’t matter. What matters is how the bteam makes it easier for ganks to successfully happen :mariomug:

Lightning really is just synergy fuel

Okay, I am a savant. What do I do with your damn fuel? I am not gonna waste my gel slots and change from insanity gels to water gels just because some lightning conjurer beat tester’s ass.

Why not nerf synergy tho?

I mean, its would be okay, if they actually explain changes that they do, but if they don’t, it looks bad for commoners who don’t read their minds.

1 Like

They reverted an unnecessary buff
There’s also lightning’s bleed synergy being fucking busted

Haven’t met it as a savant. For example, bleeding from iron leg almost always dissapears before your endlag of the technique and startup of the spell ends. Maybe I was just unlucky and everything I tested it on somehow cleared status effect before I hit them.

Now imagine vitality lightning savants: Nerfed damage, damage reduction, almost no chances to inflict synergy without using gels or luring opponent into water (not sure if sailor fist’s status effect would do better than iron leg’s bleed, but I guess its would still suck without imbuement).

I only really hated one member, but mostly because he was an absolute dick. Besides that, I don’t really care too much about the balance changes I suppose.

I’m A if I’m any. some changes don’t make sense even with the explanation like sunken change as then it feels weird compared to cernyx and dark bronze

Pvp yap topic number 473829 (it will be closed by cryo because people started insulting eachother)

I dont always understand what the bteam does, but i trust the people that are far more experienced in pvp than me.
Some things look too comical to not laugh at them tho

1 Like