Why everyone actually hates the balance team (theory)

all I’m hearing is yap, sad yap tbh.

if you actually get that much dopamine from bothering people in a game that’s mostly filled with casuals then I think now might be a good time to get new hobbies

i don’t expect you to know everything i have said on the forums, but i haven’t played arcane odyssey in a LONG time :skull:

and yes i do like bothering people for infamy, if you’ve got a problem with it then that’s real fucking tough because your pve player attitude won’t make me stop it

yap yap yap
never gonna happen (sauce: Vertex)

It has been a well known issue since the game released and we came up with our first direct solution in November, but it wasnt intuitive enough for vetex to implement. This is our second attempt in getting a similar change in.

But the balance team was completely fine with nerfing general attack speed effieciency multiple times when it didnt get in?

Attack Size efficiency did get nerfed when it didnt get in as we wanted, and it did make size builds a lot less popular (and the stat itself not really worthwhile on anything outside of high size affinities).

Attack Speed proven itself to be incredibly oppressive time and time again so thats why it has gotten multiple direct nerfs.

oh shoot, I completely forgot about that small nerf, my bad.
But it really should get one for the time being, it’s a small number change and yet it can help so much until the larger bugs and changes are done.

The thing is, the Attack Size stat isnt even the primary issue. It is the base size stacking at this point; you barely even see the most egregious size builds investing highly in attack size even in this unbalanced mess since the stat itself was nerfed to be inefficient compared to raw size stacking.

elysium is too gatekept…try joining anyone in an elysium server and it always gives an error. the one time i managed to get in one i got kicked instantly

boo hoo hoo go get a life dawg

me getting a life doesn’t bandage up your bruised up ass from being ganked so much :skull:

I actually have managed to make a few gankers ragequit.

I stopped playing AO though because literally everything is falling apart and for some unholy reason they decided it would be an amazing idea to let tempest be as big as the size of your fatass that’s glued to your gaming chair

@Cryonical lock this thats enough yap

thanks for the compliment babes ik i got back

inb4 cryonical closes this

dubiouslitletyp0 is a pve wench who’s butthurt that i enjoy a different part of the game to him :rofl:

at least the part I enjoy doesn’t come at the expense of irritating other people but alright

most intelligent pvp wackjob istg

go back to drinking your anime girl thigh flavored gamer supps bottle lil bro

the most intelligent pvp wackjob owns the most goated ao clan :pray:

i like guys my fault :yum:

It’s weird that I always see PvE people so involved in PvP related posts, I don’t understand the logic behind it but whatever I guess. Roblox players will be Roblox players.

1 Like

afaik pve and pvp use the same combat system

then don’t get on until you have rested enough to be respectful to people?

1 Like