Why is earth so bad

I honestly dont care im rockin wood

Are you fucking joking?

He has to be joking also wood excels with synergies

Bro synergies are irrelevant rn, they are only relevant in AO.

I mean, think about it…

Its bid is the same as wind (wind is faster and better)

It only has six clears (magma has 9 and water has 7)

It’s not even average speed, 0.9 (average is just 1)

Bad clash

Useless effect

Yeah

bro…fucking obviously when the game is remade we can get more then one magic of fucking course thats when synergy matters but FUCKING OBVIOUSLY WE ARE GONNA BE ABLE TO GET MORE THEN ONE MAGIC SO YES SYNERGIES ARE GONNA BE RELEVANT

Genuinely don’t know why you even mentioned that because this community is basically asleep until AO comes out

Snow is terrible

bid?

The only DAMAGING synergies magma clears is bleeding and corroding while snow clears scorched, burning, corroding, melting

Snow has better clashes than water, also water is S tier.

Average speed is .97, In AO it’ll be .99

Literally the second best synergizing effect in the game and it’s the top magic in rain with ice.

yep you’re jokng

Bid base impact damage

Also you said synergies are irrelevant until AO so its effect is dogwater

Are we talking about rn, or the future, pick.

Im saying its the worst rn…meaning its not gonna be good until the future honestly what are you even on about

I mentioned rain, dumbass.

Did you?

Also hey no pottymouth you stinky winky crinkly prinkky

Yes, yes he did

You said wood is better rn because of synergies.

Then you said it’s better in the future because of synergies and not rn.

YO what the actual fuck are you talking about when the actual fuck did I say “wood is better rn” I said “wood excels at synergies” the fucking what the fucking…holy fucking shit man…just say something that makes sense to me

You replied with this to

I said wood is worse rn, you said it excels in synergies which makes it sound like you’re saying it’s better because of synergies rn.

the fucking what the fucking

Always asking what the actual fuck, when the actual fuck, but never how’s the actual fuck