Why is tier 4+ defensive structures only damagable by siege weapons?

no seriously i wont report you
i have no reason to
i may be evil, but im not mean
express your ideas, i would like to hear about them and provide constructive feedback, especially since its about cfist (my beloved)

just trust me bro

tell me the general idea

cannon fist ditches the actual number management, and swaps to being able to switch between 3 playstyles at will.

im pretty sure its because of the sheer amount of canonballs we get

nah its for a different reason, someone else is posting it cuz it told them

Vetex always knows how to respond to the most completely random things. At least he responded to something.

and we got some free morock lore out of it

Right then, Promethean Flame is extra gone, Torren is extra gone, and Vetex came back with the milk.

wait people don’t dodge atlantean mortars?

As a cannon fist user I disapprove of this suggestion cause it’ll oversaturate the update with cfist users and some aspect of it will get nerfed into the ground (see also: 2023 thermo fist)

imagine a world where cannon fist is just as good as mortars for sieges, but heavy explosive cannonballs do a whopping 2 damage to players.
(explosive cannonballs do 1 damage and everything else is autoparried, stun included)

I know and I’ve briefly mentioned that as well
So I was talking about something that would buff it, but not by much

wdym 2 damage, cannon fist eviscerates the opponents health (At least the m1’s do)

So nothing changes?

ah
im getting flashbacks to accidentally killing a metamancer while sinking his ship in an act of revenge
good old times (dude wdym it was like 6 months ago)

So genuinely nothing is canon anymore since it’ll be changed on a whim, dialogue and gameplay features are fine to overlook but now items are getting deleted too.

Saw someone say that the only concrete canon stuff is anything ingame, lore doc, and whatever vetex confirms. Clearly none of this matters as literally all three of these aren’t concrete, genuinely hopeless to follow this lore

In celebration of Cannon Fist retaining it’s uselessness in a good way, I made a cannon fist build.

I don’t work with insanity unless the character is insane.

YOOOOO
anyway i dont recommend plasma because correct me if im wrong but i think scorch nullifies bleed
use acid/poison instead

I picked plasma because I have a plasma warlock, sorru!

mistake number one: switching between enhanced and powerful while charged is literally more efficient (like 1/2 ep every 10 levels, trust me it will make a difference)