Why Rogue Lineage is a Top-Tier Game

Sure you can enjoy it I don’t have a problem with that.

None because all the games that advertise that die in a day because the dev quits once he gets the money.

That wasn’t what the game was supposed to be mainly about and even though it’s mainly about it, it’s still extremely fucked.

The game would be impossible if the entire map was like tundra.

no shit sherlock

Yk what I mean, the disease shit and survival shit would make it almost impossible to progress. A complete solo progression to is still difficult without disease and survival aspects, imagine WITH those aspects…
I can’t even get my ultra without boosting myself I’m silver

rogue lineage

i dont know, i think its honestly one of the worst games on roblox

1 Like

holy shit you just hit me with a wave of nostalgia i forgot the gem sea didn’t exist when i played for the first few months. was looking forward to what the area would bring, like a huge area big or bigger than tundra, saw the sea floor without the water which was pog.

but when it came out all it is just some water to run from ganks from and 2 islands whch is whatever

anyways rogue was smth special when i first started playing knowing nothing and exploring was the shit. was with a 4-5 man group, not even a house and we just messed around trying to progress.

after awhile i joined a house did normal stuff like progressing then khei came out and we all flocked to ps for the first time. our lord could actually go on their solans and started smacking us while i just some noob with a gs.

had one of our guys carry the most if not the entire house to khei and couldn’t do much initially cause malks and harus and whatever flooded their servers. never been to old khei cause i didn’t have an ultra and i only got an ultra when new khei came out.

( which reminds me of old sigil and old necro, old necro was a bitch lmao screwed everyone over and those that went uber lost their god spells happened to one of our guys that had fimbul)

got my uber at 1 am near christmas time where you could actually get your uber and not get smacked like nowadays (still exists today). then i left khei in favor of gaia cause khei is and was still shit. did some conquest here and there but only like twice

got some medal clips but my very first and old ones are long gone and rouge been reduced to nothing but elder vamp meta and inf 1 shot combos when i last played.

fun start but shit ending waiting for dw aswell to wait for ao

Bro, you just explained the problem. You can’t fucking solo progress because of how stupid the game is. If the game was made the way it was intended to be made this wouldn’t be a fucking problem.

YOUR OPINION IS WRONG

JEYCUBB NO
YOU GONNA DIE
YOU NEED DELETE THIS POST QUICK!!!11!1

LMAO
Not that hard bro, just grind

Dpit is boring

Alternative:
You can’t solo progress because you are skill issue
or
You can’t solo progress because you are a fucking asian (Asian rogue is NOTHING like normal rogue, much more tryhards and gaia dwellers and everyone has artifacts)

I see people bringing up the skill issue point but it’s probably the most invalid considering progression is quite literally impossible unless you have enough speed to outrun ultra classes that got sent by their boyfriends. Or you have a ton of alts or teammates with you.

I’ve played rogue for two years so don’t try going “skill issue” on me.

I solo’ed ck, master necro and dsage tbf

And druid if u count but druid is easy to get since no killing needed

Idk man just know when to log, target freshies, and be lucky.

CK is kinda cancer to solo since you need to find another CK. Necro is just murder. Dsage is a few rots I’m pretty sure.
Try soloing ultra illusionist for example. Unless they fixed it, I’m 99% sure it was impossible unless you had scroom.

Pebbles, ultras sneaking on your ass, and 5 supers sneaking on your ass is pretty fucking stupid to avoid. Luck is a massive factor.

Ultra illu is actually widely regarded as pretty dang easy to get tbf, since u just had to set spawn to sanc, drink feather feet and go back to ores, then hop turnip and old man quest

Also illu is far from dogwater bro its the most fucking annoying class you will ever fight in your life, especially if u are a shinobi or faceless or have low mobility