Why Rogue Lineage is a Top-Tier Game

Castle sanctuary bridges are covered with an insta kill void that triggers your depression insanity.

Last time I tried to use it the only decent move I had was the fucking orderly circle that didn’t work on like 50% of the enemies I fought. Maybe it got buffed while I was gone, but there is no excuse for illusionist to have been the shittiest class in rogue for 2 fucking years straight unless you had god spells.

abyss walker be like:

also I don’t think you have seen the sheer retarded power of Dominus and Hystericus

As I said, last time I played. Dominus didn’t work on anyone that wasn’t chaotic.

Last time I played that was mediocre.

Anyways I don’t see us debating about what the worst class in rogue actually proving anything about the meta being even close to decent with all the bullshit that’s in it.

all the bullshit can be summed up in 2 words
“Shinobi & faceless” man bro 1 combo game is not fun, imagine rogue lineage without these 2 classes

Also illusionists get 3 skills, Globus is the circle barrier (Which is so intimidating that no chaotic players will attack you), dominus has 2 things - either makes a chaotic player randomly attacking nearby players with their fists, OR locks their movements and stuns them for like 6 seconds straight (Works on all orderly)

Hystericus isn’t a illusionist skill, but its a spell only learnable by illusionists, it will shuffle your entire keybinds (your mouse becomes G, blocking becomes Q etc…)

I don’t even play the game and know that it’s worse than low tier. You can like what you like but 90% of the world would disagree with you

My question is: How the fuck did faceless become meta for so god damn long as soon as it got a single buff. Like jesus fucking christ.
And why was Shinobi always either dogshit or stupidly unbalanced.
Also my friend was talkin about how ashiin oni one comboing you to death.

if you don’t play the game you arguably have no right to complain about how shit it is

@SocialCreditMaster actually does play the game so its actually acceptable he complains

Faceless is actually terribly nerffed from its original state, also ye ashiin oni is annoying to fight since they hit shoulder throw and u die, but u see dzin onis more (With gate and snarv, ofc)

Yeah but based on things I’ve researched myself about the game and by watching several youtubers play the game, I can and have a pretty solid opinion on it.

(peacefully disagreeing. Don’t want to start an all out war)

Finally, inner peace.

acceptable i guess

There was this one guy that was shit talking the game so much in rogue general, that it was the worst money ever spent (He played like 6 hours) and complained about the game being fundamentally flawed

the guy deadass got addicted to the game the next week :fr:

smooth brain move right there

Its still meta tho cause chaotic dagger class and the fact that most players have the exact same combos/metas and movestacking every move together and anim canceling them

shinobi is now more meta than it tho

So still pretty damn fucked.

I personally can’t use multiple classes in rogue because I live in the middle east which means I never get ping below 250 unless I win a lottery.
Oni combos don’t work properly as a decent chunk end up with no knockback/fling that they are supposed to like goshyuro.
Charging mana skips every 10%.
Tons of pro mana climb moves don’t work.
As well as perfect blocking being aids for master when the delay is random.

if you want braindead go ashiin oni

Demon flip m2 - shoulder throw - gorshuyu - misogi

done u have now gotten 1 combo’ed

what is even happening here

Bro I don’t even PvP, I j progress. I’ve progressed every super and ultra except master necro because those fucking bounds shit is so damn infuriating, and deep knight, I just COILD NOT find another ck, istg. I had to make another ck just to finish it. Tbh since khei is shit I don’t even try on it, just farmed collector got azael and dipped

You say rogue is a top tier game, but every player I’ve been with has been a bottom. Curious: :thinking:

I do Indeed have a phat butt

Hey thats me