Why Rogue Lineage is terrible

Uber druid and faceless are definitely on the worse side of ubers but my god they’re good if they use certain things.
Faceless: Macros
Druid: Infinite

Uber wraith do be the best uber imo, spy is up there too.

Deepwoken when

Why play Rouge lineage when you can play tales from the valley?
They are pretty much the same game, devved by the same developers, and in TftV you will never get ganked! cough (because no one plays it anymore) *cough *

oh yea didnt mention m2 movestacking that shits busted

One same developer
Arch was the only dev for tftv

faceless macro’s are basically dead tbf

only notable m2 stacks are on Uber Spy and Uber DSK (Conveniently rated as the best ubers in game)

Boy I love double duelist + m2 during that so I can’t block
Then there’s scythe m2 + spells or chase to make it so there’s barely any options to defend

Dsage m2 fell off hard rip bozo

hey guys remember how the rogue lineage dev also works for a game called anime battle arena

every and any character the rogue lineage dev releases for aba is usually so op they break the game’s core balance

the game has 3 developers that release character and only the RL dev releases those characters btw

who likes par? he created uber bard.

uber bard, the class that you cannot fight against if the enemy has their game on a small window

alongside, lancer in aba, the character with the move that has iframes, teleports behind the enemy and does 20 dmg, and you have to do nothing to land it other than press a button
par btw

bro have u seen shindo life balancing that shit even crazier

safe to say 99% of devs on roblox have no idea how to balance shit

Honestly I think this type of game could have worked if it didn’t use the shitty ass basic 3 life system.
Seriously you have to kill players (or rot) to progress in most classes and THAT’S how you make the permadeath work??? Hello???

@Pox Bro, you’re completely missing the point here. I’m aware I could technically beat endgame people if they were really bad and I got lucky. However, it doesn’t matter. I could get lucky and win at any game, that doesn’t make it fair or fun.

Permadeath isn’t fully the issue. If you remove it you get a 2 hour game that you can easily complete.

Fix progression, power levels, combat, etc. maybe add more stuff that transfers between each character if bold

the only reason why Rogue Lineage is terrible for me is I joined the discord when fan artist place is basically R34 quick buck

making the cycle of “Be a woman, Grind, Go to Khei, Get Uber, buy some revealing ass sexy lingerie on Roblox, then ask an artist and commission them to R34 your character, Repeat” into my mind of average rogue player

rogue liensge

(hey, can i have robux to buy deepwoken?)

damn I’m in Sleepy Microwave discord lol
and this sort of bring me that “Rogue player” vibe

skill issue

nah, most classes can be run from, especially if you’ve been careful
many won’t have too much mobility aside from faceless/shinobi maybe dsage,
running near cardinal gives you tons of ways to get to sanctuaries and stuff

do be a valid way to not die though, but yeah usually only good from a distance

skill issue

skill issue

skill issue

personally I solo everything in rogue without alts now

Show me a video of you defeating a person who has sigil helm and crap as a base class
do it

They have mana run, I don’t because I always run into a gaia dweller before my character gets old enough

anyways I just figured out how to have fun: Don’t attempt to progress, just punch freshies