Why Rogue Lineage is terrible

don’t have a video but I did manage to knock a vampire gs with sigil helm as a freshie way back
obviously was surrounded by his house and got killed immediately after but it was still funny

mana run is only so fast, takes a few seconds of slowness to charge more mana too

sounds like you just got a skill issue

gs… What does that standfor again?

Actually, I’m not gonna argue with a Rogue player.

Taste issue

Nope, it’s u that takes the L. Find a better game, get good gg ez skill issue.

greatsword

Robot 64 gets boring after a while so no thank you.

Oh.

Wow.

1 Like

This is me struggling not to quote that one song

clearly you do not have 1000 hours on tf2 and have not listened to this song for 24 hours straight

A few months ago, I was going to buy Rogue Lineage because it sounded fun. Luckily for me, I didn’t have enough robux. I guess I saved myself a few dollars on a terrible game, huh?

Here, have some better games than Rogue
Black Magic Genesis
Hellreaver
Loomian Legacy
Adventure Story
Project Lazarus: Zombies
World // Zero
Vesteria
World of Magic
Dragon Ball Z Final Stand
Grand Piece Online
Demonfall
Welcome to Bloxburg
Adopt Me
Brookhaven
Mega Easy Obby :star2: 700 Stages!
Survive VIN DIESEL in Area 51
Escape Among Us Impostor Obby Parkour!
Survival the Jeff the Killer
a literal baseplate.

The games above Vesteria are my actual suggestions

i get that you dont like rogue but
shut the fuck up man we get it
you hate rogue
no need to act all superior and shit and be like ‘‘ohhhhhhhhhhh rogue bad uhm a nbaseplate is better lol xd’’
i mean i dont like rogue but at this point your just being a bitch

If people are gonna come in my replies to tell me “skill issue” I don’t see why I shouldn’t be allowed to troll back.

Uhm Then Stoup Beching Sckil Isu, Trey Are Nut Liering Thray GAre Trealng Je Troh

ew

Likely gonna be closed due to copyright

Unamused

You have a very shitty taste in games.

1 Like

I haven’t taken one thing this guy said seriously. Mostly because I cant give enough shits to.

Is not. It has no copyrighted content.

It’s true that I’m not the most discerning person when it comes to my choice of games. If you won’t settle for less than optimal stuff, Roblox isn’t for you.

yeah, this guy is just kinda ‘‘i dont like rogue’’
like bro, just dont play it smh
i get making debates but like
most of these are issues to do with skill
i can still agree with one point tho:
no handholding at all sucks ass
like bro, even dark souls had a tutorial smh

Let me explain what prompted me to make this topic. I had just logged in. Suddenly, a high leveled player ran up behind me. I could not see the player coming, because my camera was facing the other way. They hit me with a skill, taking out a lot of my health and preventing me from logging. After that, I had a split second to punch them before they could attack me again. I failed to hit them in that short window. They hit me with another skill, knocking me, and then gripped me.

The truth is, Rogue is a very unfair game by nature, and while that might enhance others’ enjoyment of the game, I don’t like that.