Why Rogue Lineage is terrible

i mean
if you havent made much progress, a death doesnt matter
overtime, you should be able to get used to it and adapt in a sense (which includes better pvp skill)
i guess just always be wary or what will go on, constantly turning your camera to make sure you wont get decked etc.

Here’s some shit I play that I think IS better than rogue.

So much i’ll even put down fucking links for them

and this one is unplayable but it’s alot more fun than rogue

It’s true that I would be able to get better at surviving with practice, but I don’t want to do that. Doing that would consist of throwing myself against a wall for hours until I eventually figure the game out. At that point, I would’ve long since stopped having fun.

Also, what would be my reward for doing that? Inflicting the same pain that I experienced onto others?

Robot 64 awesome

Super Cube Cavern awesome

I’m gonna give Adventure Forward 2 a try

Soulshatters bad

Black Magic 2 bad

Might try Dungeon Delver

Excited to try DBOG when it comes back

the reward is progression
i mean most rogue-likes require you throwing yourself against a wall to do everything
like take binding of isaac, same concept right?
you throw yourself against a wall to progress?
and people love that game

I don’t like that game. In fact, I don’t like Roguelikes in general. However, I’d play any roguelike over Rogue lineage because when I die in those games, it’s my fault.

technically its your fault for dying in rogue for buying the game
you would never die in rogue if you never bought it

Also @Dragon @Pox I was probably too mean in my responses, sorry.

Good point.

you can never be too mean
the only time where you might be is when you leak their address and full info online

I love it when people recommend games that are completely unrelated to games I like
No shit we ain’t gonna play the games you said they ain’t in our interests (or we played it and its doodoo)

get rid of the pebble and rogue lineage is a perfect game :smiley:

…Why am I NOT surprised they fucking figured out how to do this?

Don’t even get me started on that-
Wait, hang on.

Rogue offers the ability to transfer the clothes of your avatar onto your in-game character? Didn’t know that, and I’m surprised. Thought for sure the devs would’ve realized that was a loaded feature in the first place.

theres a lot more.

You sound as if you’ve seen it…

If you go to the second universe aka Khei, once you obtain your uber you get your in-game clothes. Yeah we don’t know why but they ain’t doing anything like this in Deepwoken

I fucking have.

simply utilise a mouse with a number pad

probably a bug huh.
but yeah thats fuckin ridiculous.
And there’s more shit like the girl-ified evil mushroom? why?

Oh, I do have one last question: Do those uber class people get to leave Khei for Gaia again, or can anyone enter Khei at any point? Just wondering bc idk how Delta was able to even argue that a base class could encounter an uber class