Why suncry is cringe

but the worst part was in vc, unfortunately that cant be traced really. he taught a 13 yr old how to masturbate in vc.

dear god

are you fucking calling the entirity of suncry a pedophile when no one knew about Jasonā€™s actions?

what the fuck do you mean show us the leaderboard? Your own guild spearbreakers ganks and rks people just like suncry and many other guilds so why hate suncry for a thing that is common trait in many guilds, a bit hypocritic donā€™t you think

calm down youre only making suncry look worse

1 Like

:man_shrugging: when we rk we get hated when others rk itā€™s fine? how am I supposed to accept that?

i dont find it okay either but screaming at people doesnt help the situation at all

bruh it was a joke,

also i cant rlly say much abt this topic. but when did i call the entire of suncry pedophiles by simply saying he taught someone something in vc?

ok fine itā€™s a joke but please make it more clearer next time it was a joke because in the replies you got people like retribution so thereā€™s not anyway for me to no if youā€™re joking or not

yea, i understand why u are mad. Litterally every guild that is rookie+ rkā€™s

yea ik you never said that just wanted to make it clear we never supported jasonā€™s actions

guild is cringe
what a shocker

ā€œThis guild is cringe because they are successful and does what every guild doesā€

noo its AMOGUS

Waaaaaah waaaaaaaaaah

@Pox not a good look bro

did you have to

fr not a good look imagine killing people for internet points like Spearbreaker couldnā€™t be us

1 Like