Why suncry is cringe

Amongst Them

Alright, I have a few things to say here. First, this was just a little joke, I even had a little laugh at it. But since it is about SunCry, we gotta always mention why they are terrible and ignore a nice little joke.
Next, yes, everybody else does ganking too. I know, it is suprising that SunCry isnā€™t the only guild who RKs and murders people. I myself am second guilding in Spear Breakers. We do a lot of killing their too. In fact, right now, Acquire is the second guild to reach Strong Guild (congrats).
A lot of our members have egos? A LOT? Alright yes, a few of our members are toxic after the dirty work is done. But I assure you there are respectful members of SunCry, believe it or not. If you say something like ā€œSunCringeā€ then you just had it coming.
Yes, Jason was a pedo, it is something that everyone in SunCry has taken into thought, and how a lot of our leaders end up in disgrace. So what? Yes, this did affect our reputation, but because of a single person?
There is also the main question: Why? What is the point to this. Well, there really isnā€™t much left to do. Other remaining things are trainings or gathering up stacks upon stacks of items. But other than that, there is only getting infamy. So until AO comes out and there are new things to do. We will continue getting more infamy.

9 Likes

ok tl;dr for this

its a fucking joke
dont spread hate idiots.

suncry sus :flushed:

itā€™s okay to make mistakes, as long as no one acts like a neanderthal, the cousin to the human.

Please donā€™t stalk me. I know why you said this, you saw what I said about you in the AO forum party server.
This is fucking creepy.

he hasnā€™t doxxed you yet lmao
let him have his fun
i think its funny

i just went over about neanderthals in my biology class. what are you even talking about?

wait you called me a neanderthal?

yeh

thatā€™s messed up, i made a quizlet about the rules and i know whatā€™s allowed. calling people neanderthals violates the rules

according to Ret, ā€œstalkingā€ as he calls it (more like mindless fun if you ask me) also breaks the quizlet

i mean rules

stalking? whatā€™s that and how am I doing that?

you exactly know how uhhhhhh

bitia?

or are you Misinput?

who are you?

I donā€™t know who those people are, Iā€™m mal

yea not really a good thing to be announcing to the forums, oh wait you already know that lmao.
maybe Tell?
is that you Tell?

I AM telling you that Iā€™m mal

everyone shut the fuck upā€¦ everyone please shut the fuck upā€¦

omg thank you i was looking for that video ur my herohfjmk,lƧ.;rds