Why vetex

whats up fellas its me again and im here to talk about the loadout gamepass. i HATE the loadout gamepass cuz its borderline pay to win. i can think of a few time where if i couldve just switched my armor faster i couldve lived. i dont think this gamepass is a massive deal but if vetex has already added something arguably pay to win in the bronze sea im gettin a lil worried man

1 Like

Someone caught you lacking?

1 Like

I don’t think switching your load-out while you aren’t in combat is preferably “pay 2 win” :sob: (Though I still consider it slightly p2w due to exploration benefits but still is a mere “cosmetic”)

Things that would be considered pay2win is straight up gamepasses that boost your gameplay/carry you which is something like this:

3 Likes

don’t forget the $200 developer product from GPO that doubles all devil fruit spawn chances

Though I think player should at least be allowed 2 loadout saves by default, Vetex’s games generally are pretty far from P2W.

6 Likes

that doesn’t even matter anymore that much… while you can def get lucky and a fruit just spawns. in the newest update it just doesn’t matter anymore with any other method lol

because the best way now is impel down where you do the dungeon for points to then spend on stuff, so you can get legendary or even mythical chests.

tbh vetex deserves the monetization just scrape up 10 bucks u could literally rake someone’s yard for 10 bucks. He deserves it because he’s delivered a game that’s far better than 99% of wt is out rn with no pay to win monetization and its only in early access the game only gets bigger and better from here. and the gamepass is well worth the $10 bucks its well deserved and has great utility.

6 Likes

whats-a-roblox-hot-take-thatll-have-you-in-this-position-v0-f9emn4dzm9zb1

5 Likes

Yeah, fair enough. I just think loadouts should have been a base feature is all. Everything else is fair game for monetization.

ya i agree on that, that a massive QoL

yeah and the idea of having at least 1 free loadout sounds great for f2p players

i definitely have 10 dollars. i just dont think loadouts are something you should have to pay for

Im fine with all the other gamepasses being gamepasses since they’re all just cosmetic stuff that has 0 effect on the actual game but loadout gamepass on the other hand is so stupid, legit just a basic game feature locked behind a paywall & considdering we dont have inventory searching yet its pretty damn good, bit of an L but whatever

also youd think that after you pay 600 robux youd get more than 6 loadout slots but no you only get 6 which sucks a lot. this is coming from someone who bought it zad

ehh i give vetex a pass, ur right something like that should be free for most games but given this circumstance its more understandable. AO is a big project and vetex has to spend alot of time on it, the game is free to play so i think this small monetization here is super negligable given circumstances.

i love it when you yap

That’s not pay to win because it’s useless as shit (you wait an hour before anything spawns)
Although if there’s one game I condone exploiting on it’s Blox fruits

Ngl, ya’ll already have a walmart loadout called sort and filter

What are those prices that’s ridiculous

Average prices for any soulless roblox game

corporations in america are less predatory than blox fruit developers bruh