Will we be able to Mutate former Mutation Magics in AO?

just wondering would it be possible for lost/Primordial magic mutations?

1 Like

Mutations were scrapped for WoM and it looks like that for AO

1 Like

well they were scarped cause the years passing with magic but this is right after pk killing duza so mutations are still a thing

Vetex said mutations don’t exist in the war seas

Ehhhh, there was no concrete say on why mutations were scrapped (iirc), it was just speculated. And since the thing isn’t deleted from the Trello I’m gonna guess that mutations are out and Lost/Prim magics are still in

it said in the lore cause of all the new generations just having magic that used to only be able to get from mutations there was no need for mutations anymore really (there was if they wanted more and new types of magic but whatever)

I’m gonna be frank: wot

people got all the magic and some more from what there was when people were mutating magic so they thought there was no point in such things anymore so they stopped

idrk where that conclusion came from, but people speculate that mutations became naturally-occuring in Wizards over time, not that they just . . . stopped. (also please respond to me specifically 'cause I don’t get notifications otherwise)

thats what im saying but its not like they didnt try to mutate a mutated magic cause if there was never a mutated mutate then how did magic not on the mutation list get made?

my guess it just phased out with lost magic and primordial scrolls once they found a way to get mutations without too much training and effort or so. and since they don’t really need to do that anymore, there wasn’t any point to do so and they further continued with their 3 minds or so.

since 4th and 5th work differently and where lost and primordials go it’s likely they just furthered their magic leading to mastery and awakened on the first mind which apparently isn’t trained for or smth ig and you get it somehow said someone

Your formatting is a bitch to read through

But there’s literally no lore reason to off of, however given that mutations haven’t been posted on the Trello and Lost Magics still are there, then it’s pretty safe to assume they’re not coming back, and especially not for Lost/Prim magics, which are essentially their replacement.

If Vetex didn’t hide Lost/Prim Magics from the beginning as a planned feature then he wouldn’t do the same for Mutations either

But plasma is a mutation though same with magma.

Plasma has lore

As to why it’s not a mutation?

But it is though, isn’t it

It was, but mutations aren’t a thing anymore (which was my point).

They still do exist though,

mutating as a concept still exists but it’s no longer used/ done as seen with plasma, ash, magma, etc. being starter magics now.

in the war seas my guess they used to mutate early on and found lost and primordial scrolls practically making it useless and not worth while.

which then spread to the seven seas inhabitants on magius and it eventually spread out evenly among everyone and then advancing even further with stuff like paper and snow ig