Will you press it?

I am dearly sorry.

1 Like

well i posted on here a while ago but here i go again ig

you would 100% be able to work out a deal and avoid a fight with it

dude is like me, doesnā€™t want to fight unless they existentially have to and defend themselves. and it canā€™t die regardless so if it meant fight till one of you incapacitated another itā€™d just break itā€™s own jar and just sit there for like 5 minutes before going back like nothing happened.

but if ur talking about the literal sense of the image with it just being a plain simple pickle jar the hell is it gonna do to you? stare at you with itā€™s pickles?

Bro yours is free money and free food

real

i win in both situations either way aside from the free food part, i donā€™t like pickles

Butā€¦ if you donā€™t like pickles why is your pfp a pickle jar :worried:

inside joke from an old friend group that i basically embrace still to this day lol

I could maybe beat a shoebill, I could definitely punch one out but I imagine he could get a grip on my head and do a little ā€œouchieā€ to me.

(the ouchie is a snapped neck)

:skull:

a shoebill vs. a human would be a fair fight. press the button.

woops forgot to say iā€™d press the button

1 Like
w

yea why not

i know how to defeat him

tbh I donā€™t need all the money and ambush can probably use to money to maintain the hotel so like :person_shrugging:

why bother fighting

yea id bet a penguin i think

honestly iā€™d just agree with myself to just fence to see who wins. weā€™re the same person, weā€™d agree to that

Thats not only a pickle jar
Thats a menacing pickle jar

imagine not having your pfp be a literal fish

task manager

A ROYAL FISH
(body clear)

heck naw, i donā€™t even know what my pfp is

it seems to be a cosmic nebula

1 Like