Wizard's Extinction | S5 | Prologue |

[NOTICE]
Yes, i am the original writer for the series about a year ago but left the project due to being unable to tell a good story with so many inconsistencies and the plot jumping everywhere, so i have decided to completely reboot Season 5 (Previous 4 seasons remain the same) not only so i can create a well put-together final season that i myself can understand and follow up on, but also for the convince of everyone else, thank you.
[END]

Many days have passed since the defeat of the Wyvernoid, Alastair and his “Tophat” Organization, the wizards had a few great days of peace, however, you can never truly defeat evil, there is another a hint of darkness in any corner of the universe…or others.

-Universe 2-

Another universe that is very much like our own back at Universe 1, it was just an ordinary night with chilling winds throughout the sky until…

“Throosh!”
An evil, demonic wizard dressed in a black and red suit boosted himself across the streets with his magic.

Behind him was a young, heroic wizard by the name of Finley Noware, also known as the city’s protector “Hopebringer” he was following the dark wizard, known as “Knightfall”

They chased each other throughout the city, traveling up buildings and evading traffic and blasting at each other with their full potential magics.

The both of them raced on top of the city’s tallest building.

“Moonlight Blast!”
Knightfall had released a red variation of light magic at Finley, catching him off guard and knocking him over to the nearest ledge of the building.

-Meanwhile on Universe 1-

Ryan Salore, James Silver, Alice Calding, Derrick and Sven Lamina all stood in a Universal Portal-Room.

“Why did you all bring us here for, Winston?”
Ryan questioned.

Winston, who was a fairly short man with messy red hair got up from his chair and walked towards a button in the Centre of the room.

“While you were all dealing with the Tophat Organization, I’ve continued working on this portal, in case we all ever get killed by evil-forces, we can call heroes from other universes to save ours.”
Winston replied.

“And you’re bringing this up…now?”
Derrick spoke.

Winston had a puzzled-look on his face.

“Well- I- never thought it would be useful until now! Besides, every time i try showing anyone my experiments, they always shut it off!”
Winston replied.

A long silent pause followed after, until a red-flashing alarm appeared in the room.

“Please tell me that’s just an alarm for lunchtime…”
Alice fearfully questioned.

-Meanwhile on Universe 2-
Finley laid injured on the rooftop of the building as Knightfall immediately dashed over and dug his claws into Finley’s stomach.

“AhAHHhhh!”
Finley screamed in pain, trying to knock him off, but couldn’t.

“Goodbye, Hero…you were also far too inferior to defeat me.”
Knightfall lifted Finley up by the throat and punched him off the building.

Right as that happened, a white portal opened underneath Finley while he was falling to his death and he went through.

-Universe 1-

“Everyone, GET OUT!”
Winston yelled, as everyone ran out of the room away from the malfunctioning Portal-Room.

Once everyone was out and everyone braced for an explosion, nothing happened, but something…made it through the portal.

“Y’WONDER WHY WE SHUT DOWN YOUR EXPERIMENTS?”
Sven yelled.

“But wait, something made it through…”
Winston spoke.

All the wizards charged up their magics and waited for the intruder to enter the room they’re in.

Finley opened the door, blood dripping down from his stomach as he collapsed on the floor.

“Shit…get the Health Potions, now!”
James kneeled over the injured Wizard, trying to wake him up.

“Did anything else made it through the portal?”
James looked at Winston.

“Unlikely, i did not see anyone else go through besides this guy.”
Winston replied.

All the wizards carried Finley into a med bay room where they would mend his wounds.

-To Be Continued-

4 Likes

I’m back to finish off this series with the offical last season after leaving it in the dark for whole year :dizzy:

Stay tuned for the next chapter, coming out sooner than you expect!

YO LETS GOOO! :poggers2:

1 Like

Descending from the heavens,
REBORN.

1 Like

Let’s fucking go!

1 Like