WoM Continued: The Thread

Basically. As you all know vetex has said wom is staying up. But won’t be receiving updates.
But what if that changed. And somewhere down the line he gave someone with developing skills free access to the game.

This is where YOU come in.

Basically. Fix and Reshape WoM while still keeping core parts.

How are you going to continue WoM?

1 Like

add more grinding to keep the children occupied while making vetex more premium payouts so i get paid more
also add p2w

mostly expand the game with a lot of side features with a relatively short main story, designing the map and most features to kind of have a breath of
the wild feel to it.

add an actual story that isnt just a list of sidequests with a boss at the end

more detailed culture options and VASTLY more intricate character creation
i want you to create a character, not a lifeless puppet

Rework the story from the ground up,
Add boss hunting quests that show you were the boss is. Having to run around the map for 10-15 minutes just to find a boss was one of the worse parts of wom,
Add horses or some form of fast travel, the map is too big for foot and once you explore all the regions having to walk for 5 mins to get to another town feels like a chore.

but what if you wanna make a lifeless puppet?

Absolutely no content updates but make the max level 1000

I’m conflicted between just preserving it and refurnishing when needed to keep the experience in tack and wanting to change it to a better game. But lets do the latter since the former is an answer without much to add to it.
I would attempt to tackle it’s (second) biggest issue: It has a shitty gameplay loop. I would attempt to aid this while preserving it’s core by throwing in the illusion of tailor made randomness. I would try to add more random events, more side-stories, dungeons, NPC interactions, making the world feel more alive and tailor made to the player. Second off, give the player more stuff to do. This is harder, but I feel like you can deal with this by simply adding more bits of intriege.

id remove dynamic npcs, make weapons have a skill system instead of their single m1 and useless skill, add fighting styles, add a stat build system, remove flight, remove paper and ink, and change the map to islands

Alright! Let’s see these spicy new add ons to the current game. Cant wait for someone to say something like horses or spell combini-

Thread is slowly devolving into people remaking the game into AO, disregarding any originality WoM intended on having and instead behaving like sheep and spouting the same thing

I’d like to reiterate.
The game is still in the state it is in right now.
This thread is for actual ideas that don’t involve just removing everything and starting from scratch.
Actually make unique ideas instead of saying
“GUUURRRR AO GUD WOM BAD”

1 Like

Would you consider my thing good or nah?

All you really did was list out what I expect one to add to WoM if it continued to be updated.
You didn’t give any unique concepts. Just the normal shit most would know to add.

If you have any certain features you’d wanna add go in depth about it.

This thread is literally just a suggestion board for if wom continued updating.

remove the level cap. remove the pvp level requirements. make leveling up p2w

1 Like

When did he say this would 100% be the case

Idk where he said it (might have been on the TGR post or just the game page), but he said WoM would turn into AO and he’d make a seperate place for WoM if people wanted to still play it

Wom with 5000 level cap yes
Destroy entire fucking cities with 1 magic clash

Add boobs
white ink magic (whiteout variant)
merge power and strength again.
add magic spell casting focuses (each type effects a different stat but all add power)
Peacekeeper is canonically a milf
Halloween event year round :japanese_ogre:
Devalue headless for the vine
The return of the smoke arrow economy because the idea of trading in smoke arrows is funny.
yellow water (Bog water variant)
Ranni the witch armor reference or smth

undo all the changes a week later
Explain nothing

3 Likes

I would

• Merge Magic Speed + Casting Speed

• Fix the beginning of the story

• Finish the story

• Add the whole map

• Add fast travel

• Add more weapons

• Add Lost and Ancient magics withtheore own requirements to use

• Fix the Magic Council

• Rework the magic designs

And finally, rework the towns and cities

Remove the map and add paper magic back
Happy moose. What a great way to start the morning | Moose pictures,  Animals, Funny moose