WoM.exe - the creepypasta

This is a dollar store “creepypasta” based on WoM, also this is a joke so I didn’t know to put this in #writing or not so don’t bully me

This is also my first attempt at writing a story for WoM so don’t try to murder me thanks :grinning:
(sacri music for reference Midnight Syndicate - Grisly Reminder [1 hour] - YouTube)

(Edit: I was sleep deprived as hell when writing this)

WoM.exe

One day I was just chilling and my friend decided to say “lets” play Roblox I said “later”, this was the biggest mistake of my life

Two hours later I decide to play Roblox but I see something… Strange. Every game on the front page is WoM but instead of saying World of Magic, it says WoM.exe, I thought this was a Roblox bug so I just decided to ignore it and play it since I haven’t played it in 2 years

When I opened the title screen there wasn’t any text, only minotaur looking directly into my soul, with bloody eyes
Capture2
I thought this was creepy, but just convinced myself it was a weird glitch and continued

I noticed that all my saved files were gone so I made a new one, but when I did the only available name was “Durza”, so I choose the name, but when I pressed continue, the character creator didn’t appear, when I spawned in my character had black and red skin and had "Devil fire magic"

When I tried to open the tutorial, nothing happened except it saying one word: “Kill”, so I attacked an NPC, but instead of being defeated, they screamed and then turned into a pile of blood. After seeing this I said “damn this new WoM update is crazy” and continued, thinking this was a new feature for Halloween. After 1 minute though, my character blacked out and then I realized that the town that I spawned in, Ironport, was now called “deadport” and everyone was gone. All of the water was blood and all the NPC’s were missing, I was also level 45 magically, thinking that this was weird, I decided to leave. This turned out to be the worst mistake of my life

When I left the town, the magic council said appeared, but then ran away. All of a sudden, my character moved on its own and started to say things like “You cannot run away from God”. He then proceeded to deal 666666 damage to them and they all screamed and disintegrated. After this, I started to become worried so I went out to try the hero storyline, but it was missing from the storyline section. The only storyline was the “Killer” storyline which had one quest: Kill all of magius, this is when I started to become scared but also curious

I went along with this and started to kill random NPC’s but soon Magic captains arrived, but they were no match for my magic and I killed them with one attack, and they still screamed. I continued to kill hundreds of NPC’s and I started to notice that it became hard to find them, after playing for 10 hours straight I finally was down to the last 10 I needed to kill when someone named “the peacekeeper” arrived

Instead of running they fired blasts of 100 that dealt heavy damage, and they kept on saying “I hate you”, but not to my character, he said my real name. I was so scared that I shit and peed myself, I tried to turn off my computer but it wouldn’t work and then I heard a voice that said: "Kill him"

I fired one blast and then he instantly disappeared, this time I heard a scream, not from the game, but in my ears, as if the peacekeeper were next to me, but before He disappeared, he leaked my house address in the chat, at this point, I was so into the game that I said "damn this update is crazy huh"

After tracking down 9 More NPC’s the last one was “The exiled”, at first I thought I would just shoot him and he would just die, but I was wrong. I fired a blast that did 1 damage to him and he said "I know your IP address and am going to kill you In Real Life next ", he then proceeded to kill me in the game 500 times before I finally killed him. I fought him so many times that it was already 3:00 am

When I killed him, he didn’t scream, instead, I heard a scream from my parent’s room, but I was so curious that I just continued. After killing everyone in Magius, I thought it was over, But I was wrong, instead, there was another quest. Kill the minotaur.

The quest was 1000000m away so I spent a long time walking there, but when I got there an NPC called the minotaur was there, but he was not normal, he had blood-red eyes and said the word “congratulations” in multiple voices

After that my computer shut down, and my house was pitch black, after this I found my parents and family laying dead on the floor. with an axe besides them. I called the police but then a strangely handsome and muscular man whispered “it is too late” behind me and i saw the minotaur in real life.

and that is the story on how WoM ruined my life

23 Likes

3 Likes

scary

This made me C U M

too emotional man. put a warning next time please? I’ve been crying for 15 minutes now

4 Likes

i’m convinced that you find the minotaur hot

6 Likes

a

shit my pants
1/10

rip/10

(get the damn writer role already)

Bruh the way he just goes “damm this update is crazy” is hillarious

1 Like

Wrong, the biggest mistake of your life was writing this

I read the entire thing :sleeper: