WoM.exe, The lost server

(Music for refrence)

4 years after WoM.exe

This story follows the protagonist, a high schooler bryan, an avid roblox player.

It was a normal day, I was playing roblox and chilling with my friends, nothing out of the ordinary, until IT happened

I was playing roblox with my little brother, he wanted to check out this game called “World of Magic”

Upon examination, the game seemed pretty niche and old. I told my brother i would play later as I wasn’t too interested and I was playing Da Hood

1:00 AM

I remember that game my brother was talking about in the middle of the night, for some reason, i could not get it out of my head. It sounded interesting so I gave it a try

When I booted up my PC and opened roblox, i was greeted with nothing on my “Continue” page, or anything on the game page, the only game working was “World of Magic”, thinking it was just a crazy glitch, i decided to check it out.

“Nobody on the server… Must be a roblox outage” I said too myself

I did not know what i was getting into

1:30 AM

I boot up world of magic, the game took 10 minutes to load but i finally got on.

When I joined the game, i was greeted with nothing, there was no title or anything, no tutorial, just a grey screen and a button that said “play.”

Upon pressing it, i was teleported to a town. I was shocked too see that this town had no people on it.

then, i GASPED as i saw BLOOD on the floor, i have never seen blood in my entire life, so naturally, this scared me, but going onward i decided to explore

this was a big mistake

Suddenly, the leaderboard which was empty besides me, had a name appear on it

Exiled

He had over 4000 hours on the game, when i tried to click on him though, nothing happened

“He must know a lot about this game”, my confused self said, so i searched the entire map trying to find him

Throughout my entire exploration, there were no NPCs, only DEAD bodies. Finally, i reached a place called “The World of Magic”

“The World of Magic” had nothing in it, it was just a grey area besides the BLOOD and DEAD BODIES hanging around it. After walking for hundreds of thousands of meters, i saw something in the distance, it was a playertag, and it read EXILED

3:00 AM

Finally, after searching for hours, i found the player. However, when i tried to approach him, he teleported away and i heard a scream. Confused by this, i pressed forward

When going further, i heard screaming and there was more blood and gore on the floor, eventually, the text on the screen told me to “GO BACK” and “RUN”, thinking this was just a new roblox update, i continue’d going foward

“I know who you are bryan” said a voice

Freaked out by this, i turned off my computer instantly, yet, i still heard the screaming. The game did not turn off

After booting my computer back up, i decided to play again thinking that it was just a prank by my brother.

Finally, i saw him again, the player. But before i could ask him anything, something terrible happened

I saw myself on the screen, like a mirror, but the exiled was right behind me

Thinking that this was a new roblox update, i was confused, but asked the exiled who he was. He responded saying that “He was god”

I told him that it is impossible, that however, was the biggest mistake in my life

Suddenly, the screen went red

I saw my character turning red, he had cuts, puncture wounds, and all his limbs cut off. The exiled was setting him on fire an laughing at him, saying “you are next bryan”

I was super scared by this, so I unplugged my computer, but it would not stop. I tried turning it off, dumping acid on it, setting it on fire, yet my computer would not turn off

*The exiled then casted something called “Deadly Disease”, the next thing i knew, there were cuts all over my body while the music in the background played in reverse. *

I quickly went to look for my parents, but it was too late, my dad was dead and my mom was gone. There was a note written in blood saying:

This is what you get for not believing in true power, i killed your dad and did your mom stupid kid

This is when i gave up, the next thing i new, a tall, muscular, oily, sexy, tanned, armored, deep-voiced, hot man appeared behind me, and said “I am the exiled”

I whispered “This truly has been a World of Magic.exe, the lost server”

Fin

5 Likes

peak writing

2 Likes

scary wordlb of magicv storie

i was playing wom
thjen i saw the CREATURE!!

1 Like

Finally, .exe-iled.

2 Likes

10/10 made me lose my sleep

this time you found the exiled hot i see

2 Likes

:shushing_face:

Whhaha terrifyuing :frcryin:

one of the stories of all time

1 Like

shit myself after reading this.

2 Likes

This is incorrect. Vetex is the Creator of Creation and is therefore God in the AU.

damn where do i get wom loading speeds this fast

3 Likes

when Bryan’s house is shattered by a nuke but he thinks it’s just a new roblox game so he presses on

1 Like

“I am the Exiled, that has been Exiled”

1 Like

better than morbius

1 Like

“an avid woman repeller and grass avoider”

thank you for bumping this, otherwise i would have not been able to read this masterpiece

what happened to the little brother though :thinking: :thinking: :thinking:

he got morbed :pensive:

The truly is one of the necros of all time

He got turned into an NPC :pensive:

Thats a cool Creepypasta for WOM Halloween :ghost: :ghost: :skull_and_crossbones: :skull: