WoM playerbase have a problem, and it's mostly centered around PvP (Rant)

Most likely not XD

Then why call him that bruh kinda makes no sense.

Yeah thatā€™s a good idea. I was just saying that infamy boosted the toxicity and while almost completely diverted guildless rking. People defend toxic guild members too much since they think they are generalizing the whole guild, like Suncry for example. They have extremely toxic members, and nice members. They are frowned upon because of their sweaty infamy.

Agreed. Donā€™t judge someone based off of one members base it as a whole. Like if half of the members are nice then they arenā€™t toxic. But if all of them are toxic generally they are toxic practically. Best way to say it. :slight_smile:

Anyway this is pretty long so Iā€™ma go cya.

Ok bye

Agreed

[Edit] I guess if this is ever to be solved weā€™d have to draw out the roots and then cut off the weeds

The one thing about guilds having a lot of infamy is the fact that there is probably a guild out there that grinds infamy, but the proper way. They find a guild player and they ask them to a 1v1. The victor gets complimented and they discuss their battle like HUMAN BEINGS and treat each other as if they were irl and not some robots with no feelings. I swear most toxicity is because cowards are angry and have no balls to say that shit to peopleā€™s faces and so they treat people like shit on video games with the excuse of ā€œItā€™S jUsT a GaMe BrOā€. Ima tad bit angry about this.

Iā€™m hopping when they add the dueling mechanic like they plan, that they also make it to where when you attack someone instead of hurting them, it sends a dueling request. Obviously expect for when you are raiding a town or camp. Then the players with the rep correlated to the raid can pvp the players raiding.

That is honestly the worst idea Iā€™ve ever heard in my life so far, even beating Doublerunā€™s old suggestions to the rng.
Please tell me that Iā€™m am missing some kind of joke here.

I see what your going forā€¦ But no.

How about this? Make dueling the only way to get pvp infamy.

I guess thats better. I just hate rkers.

No need to be a dick just because I dont like rkers : /

People: slander Syndicate
Me, waiting for the sweet Visan/Charon rage to come: :popcorn:

1 Like

Deus vult! Follow the lord!

You know, when thereā€™s pvp in a game like this, itā€™s expected to have shit like this

LOL. I was crackin gup about the me part.

False. Weā€™ve never used exploits. If we did Iā€™m pretty sure 80% of the core Guild wouldnā€™t be accepted into Vetexā€™s Guild, Azure Sorcery.

You wasnā€™t aware because we never did.

Yeah please donā€™t believe Kenlict, we donā€™t exploit.