water is the best magic

1 Like

its pretty good not great tho

no it isn’t

wind is better (faster + knockback gg)

and acid says no to regen + it has area control

what did water have again?

high impact dmg, largest size in the game, good speed

if you’ve actually pvped a lot (I have for 1.5k+ hours of PvP and nearly 15k+ player kills across all files ive had since release + ive used every magic in the game for pvp) you’d know that DOT dmg is nothing compared to impact, since the game resolves around spamming blasts and you’d typically hit once every 3 seconds or less if you’re skilled.

Regen is irrelevant if you’re even decent and fighting someone decent, as your health will be depleting exponentially faster than you gain cause ur getting hit and so are they

Man said wind is better than water bruh hell no, water does more damage and is much much bigger than wind, and these two stats are the most important for pvp. only thing wind has going for it is speed, and speed is not very important cause of client side, since all it does is make u have to block earlier. Same reason why its so much easier to block light than gold

there u go, i said not to try and debate it im just putting the tierlist out there for anyone that wants to know and tbh the only thing id have changed is put ink a bit higher

1 Like

not likely, people know how to jump y’know

you got me there :pensive:

if you’ve pvped or seen pvp in people decent or skilled, its a spam fest of blasts going off every second or two, and if you didnt know when you blast, theres a thing called endlag where you stay in place frozen for a bit of time, giving the opponent time to hit you very easily. Also, its not that hard to hit a shot on someone when theyre in the air from jumping

im just glad you used the superior plasma variation icon

I haven’t done pvp in a long time but normally its ppl trying to find the perfect moment to blast the hell out of the other guy

so a lot of jumping, missing, running, etc

then someone gets too close and gets 4 blasted

usually when i cant win against someone i try to annoy them by focusing only on not getting hit and stalling the fight out to 7 minutes

yeah this is just an ass strat vs anyone thats decent/good you’ll get pelted by blasts before you get the opportunity to get 1 “perfect” shot in unless ur talking about 4 blast but its still dumb cause you’ll be dead before it goes off if u just play that passive

omg not biased for once lol

youre arguing against a super good pvper just give it up :fist::pensive:

this is what I’m talking about

@Misinput bro I’m just pointing out why water is not the best magic in game

sounds decent in theory but its a horrible idea to just play super passive and wait for a opportunity for 4 blast

and every point of yours was proven wrong

Water makes your aim worse so it bad :sunglasses:

1 Like

just get good at dodging + perfect block and its ez gg when they get mad and start coming closer, 4 blast gg

false

not false

2 Likes