WoM PvP Tierlist

you have enlightened me

my knowledge has expanded by 30%

Mine’s better :yawning_face:

(Objective fact as I’ve used every magic altough my playstyles could effect placement)

biased, acid should be in A :yawning_face:

Did plasma really get that bad after the nerfs?

DoT isn’t OP anymore

Have you done this though? Also why is snow so far behind sand, they are basically the same magic but Snow is just better.

Ash. Why is Ash so high dude.

Glass should def be in A tier, idk why it’s in A-.

Magma should be lower.

I’ve done much more…

~2k hrs of PvP
Over 20k pks across files

Dumbest thing I’ve ever heard

read disclaimer, it’s in a 0 ping environment

bleedstack is mid against every single heat magic

cap

no life :roll_eyes:

also i mostly agree w ur tierlist but then again urs is based on 0 ping w/o clientside and im talkin about like average ping with client side, also about glass, we both main glass and yes we can say that u can cancel bleed while shifting but also most pvp magics are not heat based so thats kinda subjective

Ya usually bleed still ticks twice against heat magics in non-0 ping so it’ll usually be better, it would only tick once in a 0 ping environment but in general glass is probs S until bleedstack and debrisstack get snapped. (Glass usually ticks debris twice if you use smaller blasts or placed explosions because it spawns the debris above their head due to desync)

For ping in general I agree with everything on the list except snow being ahead of sand because all of sand’s stats are just objectively higher other than in rain/synergies.

ye ye u right il change snow to be under sand, now that i think about im not sure why i put it above ig me personally i really like using snow

So does this make lightning a bad magic?

Would you be willing to train me? :grin:

every magic is still somewhat viable regardless of tier

ok heres training

put your mouse over the individual
click q
congrats you probably hit them

2 Likes

I refuse to elaborate further

wood better than gold no cap

Your one flaw is that you used the birch variation and not oak

1 Like

Sorry guys, but your argument is irrelevant. Ink and paper are the best… that’s the secret reason they’re getting removed in AO, they were too powerful and had to get locked away forever. :pensive:

1 Like

oh gosh this mans is actually retarded

touch grass

2 Likes

:skull_and_crossbones: