WoM Weapon Tier List

pre weapon nerf dual dagger supremacy

I’m talking about post nerf single dagger

Pre nerf duel daggers were SSS+

well dagger is useless and oath is only mostly useless, can still be used to cheese captains.

It is a free bleed proc

PvE is irrelevant

true ig but its only useful if ur magic synergizes with bleed

If it doesn’t, every weapon is useless but shield

If you go pure weps, dagger is just free damage every time they in endlag

bow spam whenever someone does a blast

If you’re not suffering from arthritis you can shoot arrow swap to dagger and throw dagger almost simultaneously

You make a very damn good point with it’s start up being fast but you still need to wait 6 seconds in between shots before you can attempt another throw. Reason why I place the bow and crossbow ahead of it is that they are much more forgiving when you miss, especially the bow. If you miss a dagger throw then that’s 6-7 seconds where you cannot use it where as if you miss with a crossbow or a bow it could be less than half a second or up to like one and a half second, never really timed it. Sure the start up on it is a bit slower but you can still just spam it.

Assuming you’re using only dagger that is, someone with a dagger and branch bow doesn’t really need to wait ever and dagger gets chip damage every time they’re in endlag cause you can fire the bow and immediately throw the dagger

Every sword with the circle swinging move gets outdamaged by a single arrow shot and dagger throw by almost double.

Crossbow takes insanely long to wait for imo and dagger is more forgiving for aim since you can hold onto the throw and change its trajectory

hey in AO if there are muskets can self-explosion block the bullets?

If not, that would be pretty cringe ngl

Was about to become very angy at u!:face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth:
No but seriously good that you did review it again

sunken sword plus hard sunken set op

I am looking down at a bunch of losers crying when I see any other tierlist besides my own.

sunken sword is too high bro
also WTF? SPEAR IS THAT LOW??

1 Like

Spears have like the smallest hitbox and are poor projectiles. I see people use them so often and it pains me, just use a bow or a crossbow :frcryin:

1 Like

ik, it kinda sucks it cant go higher or lower

i was talking about the very epic list from @Mameo

1 Like

Yes, i thank you because my list is correct and you agree with me so im happy

yes it is very epic but you put sunken sword too high and spear too low

1 Like