World of Magic is terribly designed compared to AA

Im guessing FE?

Idk though plenty of other games with FE on are still optimized a lot, so it doesn’t make sense why wom couldn’t be

Yeah, that doesn’t sound fun at all. AA’s PvP, as far as hit registration goes, was better than WoM’s, but if it can’t be helped, then that sucks.

I can see other’s blasts actively hit or miss me in AA and AR.

Also why is no other roblox game having this issue with hit reg then? There’s been plenty of magic related games.(I know about nothing in Roblox lua though)

AA has ALOT of flaws, when you really think about it, there really wasn’t much content, the story was very short from where it ended off, players were very toxic, the game was glitch fest with big boats colliding and annihilating server performance. Yet we just ignored all that, we all still loved the game, I Feel it’s the same with WoM, it has so many flaws, we all subconsciously knew how bad the game was, yet we still played it, we all still loved the game for what it was. Even if it was short lived and full of disappointment, all the hype clouded everything over, thinking about future updates clouded everything over, the overall concept of the game. Clouded everything over. So regardless of flaws, we all still played because of the one thing that initially made us love the game.

FE (Filtering Enabled) makes scripts unable to talk to eachother between client and server through direct means (i think), and since AA doedcfrom FE it’s possible its combat scripts were optimized for Filtering UnEnabled

Alot

That’s my point though, AA was designed better than WoM. They both have flaws but AA actually had a structure to it (even though WoM had arguably better mechanics).

1 Like

Yep. AA had a linear story and preset NPCs, which gave Vetex much more freedom when designing everything. Also, it was around for longer so it had more time to improve itself.

Skill issue :poggerfish:

If WoM was linear it probably would have thrived, even with its current npcs and combat system

Vetex was probably confused with what to do with the game and it suffered because of it

You’ll never guess what Vetex is doing in TGR.

OH BOY, TIME TO MAKE PEOPLE HATE ME AGAIN!

okay… How is this different from AA? Legit, yeah guilds are toxic, but clans were arguably worse.

I heard rumours that this was getting fixed in tgr.

I do agree with this one, magics are horrendously unbalanced.

Synergies don’t carry shit, there, I said it. Sure you could freeze someone with ice, but frankly, all they have to do is attack you and they’re out. Same with petrify. Crystal and light are maybe the only terrible magics that get good through synergies AND ITS ONLY ONE SYNERGY.

this is also getting fixed in tgr- hey has vetex replied to this himself yet? Cuz I remember awhile back some dickhead was shitting on WoM and vetex slapped his ass six ways to sunday.

1 Like

Fixing everything that was ever hated about the game (except guilds of course)?

Thats not my issue with TGR though, he’s getting rid of dynamic npcs and a full ass world. Yeah, it wasn’t implemented all that great (to some people) but it still deserves to be around (especially considering WoM is the only game on the ENTIRETY OF ROBLOX with functional dynamic npcs)

okay but lag tho

I’d be fine if vetex made WoM a separate game, just leave the npcs alone

buddy- WoM wouldn’t get updated because if Vetex made the world any damn bigger it would get too laggy to run on RTX 3090! It would also be a pain in the ass to update because of how the storyline was made

Split the world into peices like he did in AA

Tbh WoM needed a TGR, it’s just that I don’t like the TGR we got

If u talking about the walking around npc
They were shit imo, they either are sleeping or dead
Atleast in ao they can not be killed