World of Magic is terribly designed compared to AA

In AA, you could capture islands and get lamina from it. It had actual gameplay benefits.

What about all of the other synergies?

The map was a bit disappointing, but it would be nearly impossible to make a strictly linear story with killable NPCs

WoM: Reborn

The game is already horrendously laggy. He would have to split the map into an unfathomable amount of pieces to fix it all once the whole map is added.

LOL

2 Likes

So there is this thing called liking a post
It is used to signify that you like a post without having to comment.

If they are that trash, then name another npc from any other roblox game that can do as much as the WoM bandit.

There’s also this thing called being out of lieks but yeah your right.

sounds like a skill issue

I don’t know who to side with in this post

What does bandits have to do with npcs in towns

And probably gpo can do that

You’ll be able to do that as well when the guild update pt2 comes out, so I ask again, what is the difference.

I focused specifically on synergies that would “carry” underpowered magics I.E light crystal and wood.

OH DEAR GOD NO

^ yes

Oh, in that case fuck town npcs

The difference is that doesn’t exist yet. Thus, it isn’t relevant to this specific post.

All the points were pretty valid but tgr will probably fix it. We just have to wait 30 years

Our grand kids will play AO tho

Can’t wait to play with em

1 Like

Oldtex

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
BUT WOM WASNT EVEN REMOTELY COMPLETE! AA WAS TO SOME EXTENT! LIKE, AT LEAST THEY HAD MOST IF NOT ALL OF THE FEATURES FLESHED OUT.

the yelling is for comedic effect btw, you bring up a good point

2 Likes

*great grandkids

if the planet survives that long of course

2 Likes

I honestly just mindlessly play anything made by vetex.
But I understand your point, AA definitely had more memorable quests.
My experiences with Guilds are non-existent and I stink at PvP in both games so I’ve got nothing.

Too add to my previous comment yeah wom was made pretty badly but you know what I still enjoyed the shit out of it since it’s probably one of the best games on roblox I’ve played in awhile.

2 Likes

Vetex rushed out each of WoM’s updates, none of them added anything to the other.

1 Like