World of Magic is terribly designed compared to AA

well yeah it could be terrible, IN the case of comparison to high-quality games, You gotta remember this is Roblox, not a top of the notch, server powered, well-funded RPG project. While yes I agree it can be stale at times it is in no way mediocre, but still I respect your opinion

1 Like

Alot

Every flaw you just mentioned is being fixed in AO
So weird that people think I would spend 6+ months remaking the game entirely just to leave some features broken or unchanged

10 Likes

“Why are you not fixing this? It’s not like you have been working so hard to do that for half a year.”

This post is correct and many good points were brought up in the replies, but I still don’t see the point in any threads like these. If you read the TGR post and keep up with the game, you would know all of these issues are being addressed in the new game, so why waste your time complaining?

18 Likes

I don’t think they bother to read the whole tgr post before coming to complain

Oh wait,

Wait wait wait… Then what was the POINT of this?

1 Like

He isn’t going to fix these small things now, but fix it in a bigger project

WOM isn’t going to be worked on, AO will be worked on tho. They aren’t going to fix wom stuff so wait for that to be fixed in AO

To remind you of your sins. Just like how people used to torture prisoners by jabbing their wounds back open with little spears

I didn’t know 45353452 people have said this before

what’s

wow, what an original post

A random number

a phone number?

no, a code for a hentai manga site

1 Like

_You bitch

Thanks for telling me

Maybe I’ve missed something, but how are guilds being addressed in the new game?

I’m not religiously following this stuff, but the only planned changes that I see to guilds and coop content is the building and island capturing update.
The building update will be cool and all, but I don’t see it fixing the lack of coop content. Infinite infamy from holding a point in quiet servers seems more like a bandaid fix to infamy progression than anything, especially after we were so careful to avoid infamy inflation from PvE sources.

It’s also not really coop content (optimal infamy grinding means spreading your guild thin across many servers). I don’t see any of that planned either, and the teamwork system was just abandoned in v1.5 so it doesn’t look like the solo content is planned to be coop-friendly.

Complaining about stuff that’s been addressed is a bit of a waste of time, sure, but there’s still problems yet to be addressed.

2 Likes

I don’t add every little thing I plan on doing in AO to the checklist, it wouldn’t all fit and I wouldn’t want to make the trello a mess by spamming more checklists. I thought it was pretty clear the entire point of the revamp was to make the game good, so it should be obvious that problems in wom will be fixed. Why would I publish the revamp after such a long time if the game has the same issues? That just doesn’t make sense

2 Likes

Someone says something AO

Vetex: Whom’st summoned me

I appreciate you taking time out of your day to associate with the community and everything but what about the issues Kash brought up?

10 Likes