World of Magic | Riverville

Previous Post: World of Magic | Ironport

Just some screenshots of my recreation of Riverville. It’s quite a bit different from the original but I hope you guys like it. : )

Any feedback is appreciated. I will be starting work on remaking the Whispering Forest next so if anyone has any ideas they would like to suggest they are welcome. :t_rex:

51 Likes

Map looks great can’t wait to see the rest

Makes me wanna see an wom remake with ao’s spells,weapons, and techniques

Is that for a project you’re working on?

Brooooo this is sick, glad I found these. AO is great and all but WoM really had a certain vibe what with being on a full continent and in the future of the Arcane Universe. I mean some of it is rose-tinted glasses with nostalgia but I miss it :sob:

So I’m definitely looking forward to you breathing a new life into the map

4 Likes

Babe wake up new riverville remake just dropped
:fire: :speaking_head: :fire: :cold_face:

1 Like

To be honest most of the arcane games feel like a whole other game to me while ao is the best of them I would appreciate if they all coexisted instead

im being censored

1 Like

my goat

1 Like

THIS IS SO GOOD!!!

The detail! :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Man, that is an amazing dedication of work

This gives me a mixed feeling of both WoM and Adventure Story

I’m seeing this entire map, and I am unbelievably blown away by all of this. You’re doing an amazing job reworking the entirety of the map - it looks utterly phenomenal!

3 Likes

Ahh! I would love playable versions of these redesigned pois!!

You are pretty good at building it really says that you put alot of time into this build I would like to see how you would recreate Silverhold.

8 Likes

ah, yes
the best town in the game

Shouldn’t this guy be an artist or does he need to verify or something? Otherwise hire this man!

i honestly cant wait for a complete version of WoM, it had so much potential but its cons outweighed the pros

This is fire, can’t wait to see more. (I will now go see more myself :moyai: )