Would snow become relavent with sunken sword being able to apply soaked in AO?

Ah that’s really nice then

I mean its the same with Conjurer but with weapons

But I perfer fighting styles

Conjureors have an option for fighting style but if you pick it I highly suggest you become warlock

Thanks

I mean you could go that way but I suggest a fighting style that can combo extend for pvp or sinergize with you magic

Ive played with the idea of snow and wind, but i wont have access to second magic with conjuring build for a while even after release, ideally id go snow because i think it looks cool but it seems snow has so manny thing’s going against it and i just cant compete with people who are going for meta, they will just outdmg or outhack me or both, i might try doing ice instead or choose some other build entirely

hear me out but SS imbued with lightning might be better since that could significantly boost the AOE of rising tide

or light if you want speeeed

Im confused, how does lightning increase the aoe of rising tide?

yeah no idea either but last time I checked I think lightning did that

Seems legit

source: trust me bro

1 Like

Yes

Fire will make rising tide turn into steam and do burning

Ill be using snow as my weapon + magic build.

Mainly for the charging aspects of it since snow is the only magic in the game that removes the most magic status effects.

3 Likes

Magma 9 or 8 does then water 7 and the snow 6

Nah Ice would be not snow.

And intensity would be good for snow because intensity on snow increase the effect and duration of its blind and it can get very annoying when the opponent get fully blinded and then it wears off then a second later it happens again

snow would be better for it, ye
with blinding + weapon skills being faster than ice imbuement
+freezing
generally better than ice for conjurers
for full mages they would still run ice + water probably
or ice + wind

Snow is not the best for mage so warlock or conjurers are better