Would you save a person you hate from dying?

L bozo should’ve raised your kid better :joy:

should’ve paid attention to your kid more smh :roll_eyes:

you find it hard to sympathize with someone who did their best to raise their child, despite how annoying or just plain despicable that child can be?? To each their own, I guess.

i still would take them and put them in a meat grinder

mf this is loss of life we’re talking about, “pay more attention” isn’t a solution

1 Like

I just would be skeptical I guess

usually there’s something going on at home when things go south for a kid or a person

it’s extremely rare for someone to be truly rotten (that only really happens with people who have psychopathy for example)

if a serial killer or a pedo died I wouldn’t consider it a loss of life

sorry not sorry :upside_down_face:

:hocho: :hocho: :hocho:

Being skeptical of someone’s parental methods isn’t enough reason to “laugh your head off”. You don’t know what’s going on at home, correct? So you don’t have the right to not only kill their child indirectly but to mock them over it too. You don’t know if they tried everything they could to stop that child from turning out as they did or if they were deadbeats, like you’re probably assuming. You don’t know, so at least have some respect for the parents of the deceased.

I think it’s fair to say I’d just be neutral then

if I truly don’t know anything about my (now dead) adversaries’ past, I can’t form any type of connection to it.

all I really care about is making sure that they don’t have a respectful sendoff :joy: rest in piss

laughing at the parents or laughing at the fact that such a horrible person somehow has people who care for them?

wtf man

this

that’s fine then

Imagine you’re in a funeral for your dead son, who was a hardened criminal but still your son and you hear someone laughing their ass off bro that’s actually hella messed up

1 Like

i dont really care about people in general tbh just finish them off then kill the parents

well said, I probably should have brought up the point of “put yourself in their shoes”

assuming that criminal was a huge menace to my life and their death was a massive weight lifted off my shoulders I think I would be in the right to be joyous and happy

yea, but if they tell you that your son tried to kill them or killed their friend you probably wouldn’t criticise them too much, they were a victim of the deceased