Would you save a person you hate from dying?

There are no words in the English lexicon that fully describe the scope of my disbelief

Finish off the parents :skull: bruh lmao what is this crash out type shit

I don’t care about the lives of other people besides my friends and family. I forgot how to perform cpr but Id try perform it on anyone who needs it because I assume they want to live, that being said if they die because of my inexperience then I’m not going to feel guilt. On the other hand, the hacker scenario. If there is 0 legal obligation to help then I don’t see the harm in letting them die.

Reading this thread I’ve just realized how differently people think from me.

Maybe I’m just naive.

1 Like

no reason to let someone die but i would berate the guy afterwards

i hate humans, fuck that mf

even if i were to wish death upon the person, it would probably just be out of momentary anger and i wouldnt really mean it

Do it and then immediately kick them in the balls

(before i do that, i’ll make sure no one’s there to see me do it)

Then you’re just a shitty person

As a trans person, me personally the only people I truly hate are transphobes so if one of them died I wouldn’t be sad. I mean they’re the reason that my state is so against us so if anything I’d be smoking their pack (and their parents pack too if they’re unfortunate).

I was in a similar position back in February when a controversial content creator died while playing Overwatch 2. I wasn’t happy that they died but I wasn’t exactly sad, but the memes were actually gold (Someone posted a picture of Golden Freddy slumped down and I actually choked).

Guess that means I’ll be burning hell with the people laughing at the Submarine.

1 Like

what

Twomad?

yeah but I didn’t want to namedrop them

Why? I don’t see anything wrong with it since their death was already kinda viral and public.

Yeah, these people are wild

I dunno I just didn’t feel like doing so for some reason. Although I didn’t really like the guy.

I would not classify myself as a psycho

Please enlighten the rest of us who don’t know what this is

honestly, how do you not know about the cryonical incident of 1984?
it’s nearly as well known as the glubbo incident of 1992
you truly must be living under a weighted blanket made of solid rock