Woven Together

:game_die: 14

Yeah you fail completely

I think I’m going to walk outside a bit, see what the campus has in the courtyard areas.

Hope I don’t look too disheveled…

Zoe failing to increase her speed just ends up falling over
“Ow- ow- not doing that again-”
Once she gets back up she starts to check herself for any cuts or scrapes that may have happened when she fell

Okay gtg we’ll pick this up tomorrow

Emery happily takes the spare cents to buy chips and a drink.
They give you their thanks, offering a share of chips upon return.

“I’m from the 16th province, the land of seafood and crabs!” Emery muttered sparsely between each chip bite.

They hurriedly gulped down a portion of their soda before continuing " What about you? … Ish-Ishamon? Is that how you pronounce it?" questioned Emery, squinting at the name tag

I am trying to learn how to change the color of my flames

Reason? drippy :money_mouth_face:

I guess I try to find some kind of school shop where I can buy a few extra supplies I forgot
(sorry for not posting earlier I was in school IRL)

Emery plays around with their flameweaving as they wait for Ishamon’s response.

Emery tries to perfect their control over small flames

Fargo went into the school after Fargo tried to punchweave a rock, Fargo gonna need to progress to even make use of it

“How in the hell do I even traverse this school.”

“Iʂ-a-mɒ-n, yes. I hail from the 7th province, though I don’t have much to say about it.” He would reply before getting back to training his control over his weaving by trying to block air from getting past a weak shield of wind he weaved.

Friendships too difficult to make in roleplays my best friend is my minmaxxed abilities fr

i have no idea what to do first, maybe explore the school?

“Is that wind weaving?” Emery asks “, How does it work?.. if you don’t mind me prying”

“Oh no, it’s magic weaving. It’s much weaker than the original but more versatile, dare I say.” Ishamon replied
“As for how it works, I’m only weaving a flow of wind just strong enough to repel the air currents.”

“So it’s able to turn into any other weaving? Like how you made wind?”

“…Can it turn into water weaving?” Emery looks with expectation in their eyes. A glimmer of hope lied beyond the burnt ember eyes, thinking about their province.

“It’s fine if it can’t” they corrected, ashamed.

I ask a student if they want to explore the school with me

“O’, do you wanna explore the school grounds with me, er, person”
“What’s yer name?”

Luckly for her there was only one minor scrape on her right arm
“Minor, shouldn’t need to worry about that-”
She then moves over the rest of the way normally before starting to practice more with her flame weaving outside using some small bits of flames into the air

“Actions speak louder than words, don’t they?” Ishamon smugly retorted as he grabbed his cup and began to pour water into it with magic weaving.

Vindr gives up trying to find a school shop so he goes to the cafeteria and gets a bagel