Woven Together

Emery approaches you with both hands outstretched, placing them on your shoulder.

“Please. Teach me how to do this.” Emery preaches, looking Ishamon in the eyes.

“You have no idea what this would mean to me, but I’d give everything to be able to do this. Even if it’s just water. They passionately went on.

“As long as it’s reasonable…,um… I also have this bag of chips…”

should i practice weaving at the school gym or smth

“Please, calm down.” He said, shaken by Emery’s behaviour.

“I don’t know why you so urgently need water weaving, and I’m sorry to disappoint, but I don’t think it’s something that we can share with one another. Also, that bag of chips was bought with my money.He continued while slowly taking a hold of their hands.

But knowing that, we could study together to figure out a way to do so. Who knows, I might have been wrong.”

Gimbles, after many hours of training in the school grounds, finds a tree to lay dramatically under and passes out.

Vindr finishes his bagel and goes to the yard to train (i gtg because I’m tired, cya)

I decide to sorta, watch this commotion from a distance.

still disheveled and burnt, still trying to change the color of my flames.

Btw I probably look like this:

2 Likes

Oh no he’s bald

I look cooler from a side profile :sweat:

Hi all

Day 2

Houses will be announced later today.

houses? how many are there? what are they?

There’s like 3 houses

Yep. There’s Mana, Astroskoni, and Kenos.

Also that’s not the only thing happening today, you’ll find out later

In response to what they are, they’re a way of neatly dividing the school

Funnily enough, Mana is blue, Astroskoni is yellow, and Kenos is red. I have never even heard of this game so idk how that happened

what is special about each house and what factors decide which house you go into