Woven Together

It’s decided by how you tap into the Absolute Seamstress’s energy

for gameplay purposes, is it pure rng? do we choose? obviously (which house do you want to be in) or discreetly (personality test of some sort)?

Emery looks away clearly disappointed, distracted in their thoughts

“It’s ok, it’s be alright.” They muttered. “Not like it would have changed it anyways.”

“Sorry” Emery coughs out before leaving. They look back to see Ishamon stare in a brief bit of confusion before a hint of a nod is given.

The sensation of Ishamon’s hand remained on theirs.

(The bag of chips and a half finished can of coke was left in the cafeteria)

Two and a half sauces tall

it’s because they’re just the primary colours

Vindr is practicing by juggling rocks with Windweaving

Zoe is going back to exploring the school today, maybe if she can find the houses area before it’s announced so she can know where to go once the announcement does happen

I select based on Weaving and province.

I’m fresh, slightly less bloody from yesterday, and a bit stronger.

May as well ruin my cleanliness, let’s head back to that training zone to test out my theory of sacrificial power

It will not work until you Seamspeak for it

who the hell is the seamstress or whatever

why can’t I just train for it

Basically God

Because I write the rules, and it has nothing to do with Flameweaving or any Weaving, and you missed your chance to get a Needle

what’s a needle

Loads of players selected an item which will in future serve as a conduit for their Weaving. It also has a bonus effect of their choice. It’s too late to select one now

oh, great.

well it seems I’m forced to actually interact with other NPCs… ew

though I have no idea where I’d even find this seamstress person so I’m unsure of what to do in this situation

Literally just DM me here on the forums with a DM titled “Seamspeak” and tell me what you wish for and what you sacrifice.

What an unusual experience that was

Well now I suppose I’ll go and actually start training with my “bloodbound devastation” ability

I approach a tree nearby and decide to test out a basic attack on it

@discobot roll 1d20