Wow didnt even realise he was lvl 219

WAIT

SAMERIA HAS AN AQUIFER

oh look its him again

give me some tips pls my rival deal like 500 dmg per hit ( i have like 1k6 hp ) and proabably 2k-2k5 health

fcker even have boxing too so hes even more annoying due to to how npc blocks

havei mentioned he has a dual guns

mine has none of that
only met a pirate that deals 500 dmg
died twice just to kill him

treat him as an atlantean

probably not a great idea to make a rival at this level but okay-

i havent fought any atlanthean over lv150 dude :skull:

me neither :sob:

gg guys

gg to you i guess

just run and spam whatever long range you have
if you are berserker, my condolences

that’s why i never hunt my rival in nimbus, i don’t know if it’s a bug or not but his level doesn’t increase after hunting him in the bronze sea. That’s why he has remained level 187 for the last three hunts :sweat_smile:

the moment i stay in the air for more than 1s, i eat a fat 500 dmg to the face

that is with 35% resistance btw, i dont want to imagine how much is the actual amount

Nah it will increase eventually. It scales with the player

then why does everyone else have higher level rivals? my file’s also max lvl

Rivals cap out at 260. Though I defeated my rival on Nimbus and it leveled up to around 240 on Bronze.

The fact that you said you only defeated your rival on the Bronze Sea — with a current level of around 180, when it should only be capping around the Bronze Sea NPC level of 160 means that the Rival cap is 260 no matter where you are. And it will increase once vimir sea is here.

It is also how many times you have defeated the rival. Everytime you defeat your rival, it will increase its level up until 260.

So it might be because you only defeated your rival sparsely, and only leveled up to around 180.

Or idk maybe I am just plainly wrong, choose your poison.

i meant that i killed him at lvl 160 once in nimbus when he became lvl 187 but after that thrice in the bronze sea and he was still lvl 187

Guess you bugged the system

Could be…